The Book of Tears | ARMAGHIDDON

Reading the first chapter like an essay made it infinitely better and frankly I’m terrified because of it.

4 Likes

That’s a very interesting theory ya got there.

I cannot confirm or deny it, however.

Good

3 Likes

yes
It has begun.

Hey look it’s me.

at this point there’s not much info so at this point I can’t really make a good theory

1 Like

the ultimate BoD theorist could’ve had something by now

2 Likes

good thing I’m not him

1 Like

This was the last time tears were mentioned in the series, so maybe this is important.

Also, dual story.

eeeeeeenteresting

I have the first theory of the book:

Ghid and Tott are the same being that was split in half some time ago. Ghid is the body and Tott is the spirit. The mindless husk of Ghid takes the form of the dreamer Ghids while Tott is without an organic body. Ghid still houses all of the power, but The One To Trust has the knowledge. The dual nature of the book coincides with the dual nature of Ghid/Tott.

8 Likes

I have a few theories and predictions. But I must finish comprehending chemistry before I share them.

Until then…

I want all of the brownie points for guessing/inspiring this title :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I would’ve preferred it be called the Book of Nightmares but we don’t always get what we want.

Also Solar_Pannel’s theory about the computer chip is very plausible.

6 Likes

I’m so proud of you son.

3 Likes

If you want the brownie points, you gotta cite the instance, man

The spirit is willing, but the flesh is BASED GHID IS BASED GUYS LOOK I HAVE PROOF THERE IS A QUOTE RIGHT HERE

SEE

I cannot confirm or deny allegations of um

anything

don’t read into this

2 Likes

Book of Tears indeed.

1 Like

troll-trollge

I hope I get Master back relatively soon.

5 Likes

Aright, time for my duty

Everyone’s favorite cat is back

Having “that’s” here like this makes it seem like it’s still referring to Tott. A semicolon/comma (like shown) would make it a bit clearer to read.

While I generally appreciate Tott’s nonchalant, flippant method of storytelling, this one does feel like he’s just saying the same thing twice. Might be a bit subjective, but I feel it pertinent to point out

Doesn’t Cordax have a yellow helmet? Or is the Evo mask actually his face?

Wait nevermind I just read his description from BoR, it’s betallic skin.

No mention of his hoodie, though?

This sentence feels a bit incomplete the way it’s worded now; combined with its length, I had to read it twice because I felt like I missed something.

Now for some theorixing

who has a blue Pakari? A quick check of the signups… is inconclusive. Senit has had a blue Huna, a blue Kakama, and currently a blue Rau(?). Heyzorks has an orange Pakari, but Blue is one of his main colors. Pakari has a, um, Pakari, but it was described as black in the first book. I have a Mask-that-is-referred-to-as-a-Pakari, but it would be a stretch to call it blue.

Unless it is black and just looks blue because it’s reflecting the sunlight.

4 Likes

There’s always a bigger fish

4 Likes

Semicolon would be the incorrect usage here. I’ll slap that comma in.

He’s clarifying that ‘I’m not quite sure’ is never used to represent what it’s supposed to mean, as people are familiarized with it meaning ‘no idea at all’. Correct me on this if I’m wrong, but it seems to me you’ve proved his point.

GASP

we can’t have him running around naked

Versions of heyzorks have had blue Pakaris in the past.

I cannot confirm or deny allegations as to this individual’s identity.

I would ask you to apologize but I think I’m going to ask the set designers to apologize instead

4 Likes

Okay there’s no need for that the 08 Pakari is a great mask design that I have as my avatar for reasons that I totally haven’t forgotten but are probably very deep.

Yeah, you’re right; calling my avatar a Pakari (or blue) is a stretch.

4 Likes

You forget that it’s also attached to the body of an Obama action figure.

12 Likes

Neither of them signed up either.

3 Likes

yay its here, lets see for how long i can keep up with it and keep understanding it

2 Likes

Thank you N01

2 Likes