The Book of Tears | ARMAGHIDDON

And only one will survive, I wonder who it will be This is the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny

Smh man doesn’t have a more dream :pensive: :rice_scene:

excuse me her name is joanne karen rowling

https://media.tenor.com/lR1yQFkkfZwAAAAd/walter-metastasis.gif

Angry Computer GIF

show up at brickfair '23 with the physical copy of Book of Tears, a chair, and duct tape

6 Likes
It was the bloodiest battle that the world ever saw With civilians looking on in total awe

Right… how could I make such a foolish mistake?! I’m such an airhead smh

I just realised that I had forgotten to address something in my original reply to the chapter

I thought that the alt ghids (mainly Ghidrius and Mc’Gick) would serve a much more important role in the story and I did not expect them to drop dead so quickly. So, I guess all of their importance is actually contained in the flashback chapters, I feel like something snazzy is being set up there. But I won’t make any theories for now, I’m gonna wait at least till the next chapter

I have foundd one more typo. Still no trace of the original one I had seen though

Hmmm this doesn’t seem sketchy at all. I guess it’s time to find the proper cheat code to teleport to the other side of the globe somehow

11 Likes

Lucky for you, human trafficking is one of my specialties.

8 Likes

Since when??

1 Like

2008 was a very interesting year for me.

7 Likes

Man after my own heart. Both figuratively and literally

13 Likes

I never let a good organ go to waste.

9 Likes

You play the piano too? Truly a polymath.

6 Likes

I am a man of many talents.

7 Likes

5 Likes

Toht? The One… Hwo Trusts?

I refuse to believe that the real world Tott is anyone but Danny DeVito

9 Likes

Ch 6

Chapter 7

“So.”

“So?”

“Sooo… El Cadáver Tonto.”

El cadáver tonto turned around and looked Winger dead in the… Well, helmet with no visible features. “…What?”

“I mean, that’s a pretty contrived name.” Winger continued, trying to evenly split his focus between his strange host leading the path through the dark and not stepping on any potential unknown objects - when traveling through a sewer, taking it safe is far easier than gambling whatever objects in your path are safe to step in.

“I didn’t come up with it, if that’s what you mean.” The skeletal host began walking backwards in order to maintain eye contact. “It was my roommate’s idea, along with the whole skeleton getup. He really sold it to me - The Masterful Skeleton, champion of the ring. Plus it reflected my roots.”

“You were a skeleton before this?” Cordax leaned past winger in order to interject, making it harder for Racie to walk on her own.

“What?” El cadáver tonto somehow raised a cranial brow in response. “I don’t… No, I worked in a mexican restaurant. And it’s a spanish name, so…”

Cordax was clearly unsatisfied, leaning in further and nearly tripping Winger. “What were you called before that?”

“I was , um…” He turned away for a brief moment. “I was on the breakfast crew… As the Maestro de Gofres.

“Gofers?” Cordax wondered aloud, earning him a sharp glare from the emaciated emissary which only served to embolden the pint-sized punk. “So Gofers, where are we headed in this dark, rancid place?”

The Maestro de Gofres sighed in reply, not noticing Cordax cackle briefly. “Where are we going for? You get it, because go-for and go-fer are-”

“Better question.” Winger stepped in front of Cordax’s line of sight, killing the mood. “Tott got hit by something small and blue back in the alley where you were supposed to have fought, and since you seem to be familiarized with the underbelly of this place, maybe you’d know what that was.”

“Aha!” The Maestro de Gofres stopped and spun around to face the group, clapping his bny hands together and creating an unusual sound. “That’s funny,” He said, repeating the motion a few times. “Gonna have to get used to that.”

“Right, so, what your friend- you?” He pointed at Cordax, who shook his head vehemently. “Right. So another friend of yours, he got hit with something called a Tear - y’know, the thing people cry when they’re sad. They’re said to come from the weeping mirror, a thing rumored to exist somewhere under the city. Volume might know where it is, but uh…”

“Yeah, we know.” Winger replied, pushing the Maestro de Gofres out of the way and walking onward. “Just let us know when we get to where we’re headed.”

The ground beneath Winger suddenly wasn’t there, his foot entering a shadow and suddenly finding there was no floor to stand on. His other foot followed suit, and his collar suddenly tightened as he was held in midair above the sudden dropoff. The Maestro de Gofres, now standing behind him, took a moment to process what had just happened in the expected manner of stammering and looking around both at his new-found position and the son of Ghid he held in his grip.

“Huh.” Winger choked, tapping at the Maestro de Gofres’ arm and motioning for him to place him down. “So that’s how that works.”

“Sorry, I… wow.” The ghastly guide breathed, still trying to recover. “I should’ve had this raised in anticipation, but I guess I didn’t think about it. Uh, sorry, this’ll be a second.”

Crossing the gap of stagnant rainwater in the middle of the path, the Maestro de Gofres cupped his skeletal hand over his mouth and leaned towards an open pipe.

HEY, I’M BACK, WE GOT A FEW PEOPLE HERE WHO’D LIKE SOME HELP, COULD YOU OPEN THE DOOR?

“It helps him 'cause he doesn’t have ears.” He explained, turning back to the group which was all partaking in clutching each of their respective ears and recoiling as the noise rang throughout all the surrounding pipes and reverberated loudly through them. “Oh, I just realized I don’t either. Huh. I wonder how I can hear things without ears?”

“Shut up or I will hurt you.” Winger jammed his helmet into the Maestro de Gofres’ bony face and breathed the sentence out in pure venomous malice. Before any rebuttal could be made, or the latter of the pair become any more traumatized by the promise, there was a rumbling grinding of gears, and the floor beneath the dropoff began to rise, slowly ascending with the area beyond it turning itself about in numerous ways until, at last, a doorway presented itself.

“Ungrateful.” The rigor mortis reincarnate made a spitting motion as he approached the doorframe, stopping in surprise for a moment as he realized he had no saliva. “This is so weird. Is this like, um, temporary?”

“Not that I’m aware of.” Winger said, walking forward to meet his placement at the front of the group. “But I imagine it sucks to be dead.”

Cordax, who was still supporting Racie, who was mostly leaning her elbow on Cordax’s head as she didn’t really need the support, gasped and turned to Racie, almost causing her elbow to slip off his curved cranium. “I think he’s a Dreamer!

Racie silently pretended she hadn’t heard him.

The path quickly led to a well-lit area containing an extremely old television, a worn couch, and a misused mini fridge, all of which were bolted to the floor. A neon sign reading ‘TACO’ hung on the wall, slightly askew, and glowing a brilliant yellow light. As the group approached, the Maestro de Gofres approached and waved at the sign.

“Hi, sorry I’m late. Had to bring this whole group in, uh, the dude’s got a concussion and the lady’s got something but I’m not sure. Uh, I think the kid’s fine though.”

There was a silent few seconds which passed. “Uh, you trying to be inconspicuous or whatever, this is atypical of you man, you there?”

“Are you serious right now?” The sign replied.

“What?” The Maestro de Gofres replied. “I thought we were supposed to help people and stuff, considering-”

“Later, hot pockets.” The sign dimmed, thousands of little sparks of light seeping out of the empty neon tubes and flying slowly into a cloud above the group. “How’re you, Cordax? And what’s-her-face, I’ve missed both you clods.”

Ch 8

5 Likes
Losing my identity Wondering have I gone insane

You and your expectations :triumph:

When the Ultimate BoTLDR theorizeristerizon wireless doesn’t make a theory

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/935989994735169546/1065815743872118804/kxHr4oZiBkowS8A4.mp4

Much unlike that thing you showed me in pm (it was a sketch)

you may have a point

4 Likes

He’s just like me for real for real

To find the truth in front of me I must climb this mountain range

It’s funny how we started with Metal Gear Rising soundtracks, went through classic songs from the previous century, stupid meme songs and certified internet classics, and then circled all the way back to Metal Gear Rising soundtracks.

Not surprising, considering that it’s quite literally the best video game in existence. I should probably build a MOC based on it sometime in the future

Now I am convinced that you named all these books with these specific words just so that you could make this, just like I am convinced that you manipulated a bunch of people into organising the Dark Hunter collab, one of the biggest Lego collabs in existence just so that you could make that “charger” joke

Each time you make these more and more inconvenient to open. If you don’t make a link to a google doc with ten different links in it, only one of which actually leads to the proper gif/video, and all the other ones are either amogus memes or Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley next time, I will be very disappointed

Im ded bruh

It was a long wait not as long as when I disappeared for a few months though , but luckily this one’s a real chonker I’m never saying that word again ever

I don’t like using the same meme several times in a short time period, but a little trolling was done to him

According to such a trustworthy source as google translate, this means Master of Waffles, which in turn confirms my theory that the Foolish Corpse is ToaNoah_Wafflemeister, which in turn means that woooo yeah I was right!

Time for another celebratory dance

You know I’ve been on fire with these theories lately, now I almost live up to the stupid cringe title I narcissisticly (this is a real word now btw) gave myself

Maaan even the silvery stooge did a better job at threatening people, which is a very low standard by itself wunger please come back

Here’s a little nit pic k:

Racine’s and Cordax’s names are used too many times in a row here. I believe it’s called tautology, but what do I know, I’m nearly illiterate. We should probably ask @Willess12, who seems to be really good at picking your writing apart.

Speaking of the last line though, there’s definitely something with Gracie and Dreamers. She do be behavin Super Unusually Secretive.

Wow that’s really crazy! Some could even say that it’s kinda… wild

Wow. That’s… beautiful.
Now we shall turn it into an NFT to scam people with, just like that big famous and definitely not controversial youtuber called pogan laul or something. That way we’ll earn enough money to afford an actual competent artist (not me) to make the BoTLDRG H I D D O N comic books real

7 Likes
Looking downward from this deadly height And never realizing why I fight

look man the guy behind charger left the collab I had to do something

no wait I mean uh

Man I was sure it would load on the site :skull: most times the .mp4s embed

I guess it’s just the hide details function breaking them :pensive:

we_do_a_little_trolling.mp4

ysee NotaHffan

I did that on purpose

Next time we see this group… Nah, I won’t say what I’m gonna do, the clues exist already

lol I stole it from online and modified it to be ghid

anyway this is notahffan when he finishes reading the chapter and has written down his theories fr fr

4 Likes
The time has come to an end Yeah, this is what nature planned

No, you clearly manipulated him so that you could make that charger joke, so

Wait waht? Is The foolish corpse actually not ToaNoah? I don’t believe that.

ysee Ghid Mc’Gick

I don’t believe you

I don’t bel- uh I mean Tarnish vented through the floor, now they’re gonna meet and there will be violence

Imagine opening this little hide details thingy and expecting to see legitimate theories bruh image

Like with all NFTs, stealing is the only proper way to deal with them image

Anyways this is notahffhfhan when his ridiculous ramblings don’t get faved

8 Likes

that wasn’t gunk

2 Likes

So, apparently Monopoly is back in this book…

Completely unrelated to that fact, here’s a new drawing of him I spontaneously made today:

This was done mainly as a practice piece for character design. I’m usually not very good at designing cool-looking costumes for my characters, so I thought I’d test out a few things on this guy.

I’ve already drawn a rendition of this particular Monopoly design a loooong while ago as a part of my BoR book cover, but that thing is very outdated now, so I thought I’d give some of these characters new, updated looks

15 Likes

BoR forever

5 Likes

Ooh, this looks very nice

the sketched lines and green accents adds so much to the character and really shows Monopoly’s personality in the books. I can’t wait to see more art in this style

5 Likes