The Book of Tears | ARMAGHIDDON

Ch 13

Chapter 14

Attention, my loyal populous!

That was Zippy’s voice. A couple of my Dreamers turned to look at the massive projection lighting up the side of a ruined building. Diero, still spinning the screaming metal bar, paid no heed as he continued carving through the heads of the Dreamers unfortunate enough to draw near.

I have a new directive for you: In the case of my being cut off, due to having to deal with some Troublesome Idiots down here, I have a command to issue.” The flat figure made an inhaling motion. “DREAM: TEAR 'EM UP!

Now have fun with your little cleanup!” Zippy smiled, disappearing away as the Dreamers bellowed yellow flames and all the officers cheered. “King Zippy! Zippy our rightful King!”

While the officers praised Zippy, our rightful King, the Dreamers, who were emboldened by the dream, rushed forward with mouths aglow, biting into several of my Ghid Dreamers and taking large chunks out of them. Well, as you can imagine, I was slightly annoyed by this, and began swallowing them whole into my many maws, which I imagine must have been fun for Renner to deal with on the other side. In spite of this however, my numbers were thinning rapidly, and the little imp’s supply of the nasty things seemed inexhaustible.

“You need to reach your master.” I calmly informed Diero, who was beginning to be overwhelmed before a dozen Ghid hands smashed into his oppressors. “He will need your assistance.”

“Look, lemme be clear.” Diero hissed back. “I don’t trust you, my boss doesn’t trust you, the whole world doesn’t trust you, and I’m pretty sure you don’t trust you either.” He lobbed a piece of rubble, which belted a number of Dreamers as it flew. “So why in the world would I ever-”

“Call it a hunch,” I replied, even as the Dreamer I was speaking through got an eye bitten off by one of my unsavory opponents. “but I suspect your master will be needing backup in there.”

“Why?” Diero raised an eyebrow at me, and then let his jaw drop as I unhinged my jaw yet again to gulp down another opponent. “Okay right, point made. Here.” He handed me the metal bar, who quickly realized what was about to happen.

“Oh, no no no. You are NOT about to swallow me whole. Not the one to trust, not happening, this is not how I die, PUT ME DOWN DO YOU UNDERSTAND?! I AM NOT YOUR LUNCH- NO NO NO NO AAAAUUUGGHGHHH” he wailed as I stuffed him down my gullet. Somewhere inside that other world, I knew, Renner would appreciate a weapon to fight the Dreamers with, especially one so… Willing as that one was.

Although mostly it was to get rid of the screams I had to endure from him up until then.

In spite of my new technique, however, the Dreamers under Zippy’s control were making short work of my many hosts, quickly thinning the number down to under a hundred of them. Evidently Diero was much more experienced at the whole being a Dreamer thing than I was.

“Y’know what I wish I had right now?” Diero growled, as he sent his heel into another Dreamer, flinging it back atop a pair of its associates. “A gun. All these bullets on me are completely worthless without something to- Hey…” With a wily grin, he cracked open one of the special bullets containing Eilrach’s form, which quickly zipped into the closest free Dreamer and looked around.

Yeah no.

“What?” Diero’s jaw dropped as I tried to hold back another pair of Dreamers so he could have a moment. “Y’know I kind of thought you’d be ecstatic about another opportunity to rule the world, and… Stuff. Wasn’t that your whole shtick?”

I’ve had some time to dwell on that.” Eilrach replied, looking into the horizon solemnly as Diero focused on a rapidly approaching object of considerable size. “Now, I realize the futility in such an endeavor, and the true value of life isn’t about the time spent destroying all who stand in your way in a merciless reign of destruction and terror to stamp out the last shreds of hope in the universe, but it’s about-

Eilrach looked up at the large, battered convertible Diero had caught, which was towering over him in the deadsperado’s strained clutches. “Oh. You wouldn’t mind if I…?

“Mind if you whaeaahhgh” Diero replied, recoiling his head back as a Dreamer bit through Eilrach’s stony neck. The greenish gas which escaped quickly flowed into the brandished automobile, and the engine roared in Diero’s grip.

The bone-headed bungler’s bumpy grin grew exaggerated as his brows lowered in malicious delight. Reeling about, he used the automobile as a club to send the closest Dreamers flying over the debris, Eilrach taking the opportunity to grind a tire on the face of one of his opponents. Slamming the car down, the lights flickered on, and Diero vaulted into the driver’s seat.

“Let’s book it!” He howled, motioning for me to get in.

I must admit, the assistance was greatly appreciated, as most if not all of the Dreamers had abandoned any hope of taking down Diero and were all dogpiling me, carving through my well-tailored bodies like flames through paper. With only one body in any reasonable condition, I let the last few tattered ones drop and bolted with all my impressive speed towards the car, hopping in the back just as Eilrach released the brake, sending it rocketing forwards over the rubble and out of the crater.

“Where did this vehicle come from?” I politely inquired. “Last I had checked, free parking wasn’t available around my tower.”

“Well,” Diero scratched his bony chin, leaning against the door of the car. “I’d say that, when one car gets sent flying through the air with such specific aim, it’s quite possible that another one- well, what do you know.” He shrugged casually, suddenly gripping the seat as Eilrach quickly turned to avoid a large van which crumpled into a deformed sheet of metal as it impacted the ground. Up in the distance, a looming colossus slowly made itself visible out of the shroud of darkness, and I had a hunch it was formed, yet again, out of however many Dreamers Zippy could scrape together, although this one seemed considerably larger than the one last dealt with.

And with Eilrach far less combative than previously, loosing him on the pile wouldn’t work nearly as well as a solution to the problem. I had buckled myself in, reaching out briefly to my other hosts to see which of them survived the conflict, while my mind tried to come up with a surefire plan to eradicate this monster. The police were suspiciously absent, and the ones that were around were running and hiding in whatever they could, leaving only the Dreamers to chase after-

Dad.

Chapter 15

5 Likes

nooo I wanted a cordax and n01 chapter :sob:

though this one is very good

4 Likes

It’s GTA time.

1 Like

Tonight on Top Gear
I get bit to death by an angry mob
James takes part in the Cars 3 experience he never asked for
and Hammond is bad to the bone

We keep spinning on this tiny rock in circles Could have spawned in much less pleasing place Be squeezed to death in outer space Or frozen in thе system of-

:eye: :eye: :sweat_drops:

:dizzy_face:

“Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

The dawn of the future

also trash

New chapter theorizing time

I cannot confirm or deny allegations that @Racie02 is @gamerjoey1

I’ll threw up :face_vomiting:

B-But I can’t confir-

I can’t-

sigh

Don’t let it get toy ou

skull

How am I supposed to read your theorizing when there’s so many typos, ugh man I can’t even

that sounds horrible! who would make such a thing

Okay, let’s give helpful and meaningful answers to these theories:

I cannot confirm or deny allegations that Ghid talks to himself in the mirror for hours

I cannot confirm or deny allegations that Diero wears a mirror on his neck

I cannot confirm or deny allegations that Diero has any friends

I cannot confirm or deny allegations that I will lose all the money I saved in unpaid child support with payments for Winger’s therapy

I cannot confirm or deny allegations that Racie is such a gamer she has information other people don’t

Yep! The unnamed antagonistic force of BoD was Zippy, who’d been making a Dreamer army in secret all along muahahahahahahahahaha

Whenever I can, I try to make the foreshadowing extremely difficult to notice and then pretend I’m so smart for all the- I mean sometimes I make something happen that seems inconsequential, so you gotta watch for that, as it might have consequences later on.

Oh the misery

Everybody hates this worse than nickelback

skull

Okay, okay :dizzy_face: the book isn’t over yet pal

Well root beer is not only better, it’s older too, and it doesn’t need 23 flavors to be good:

Root beer has been drunk in the United States since at least the eighteenth century. It has been sold in confectionery stores since at least the 1840s, and written recipes for root beer have been documented since the 1860s. In the nineteenth century, it was often consumed hot. It was combined with soda as early as the 1850s; at that time it was sold as a syrup rather than a ready-made beverage.

The name “Dr. Pepper” was first used commercially in 1885. It was introduced nationally in the United States at the 1904 Louisiana Purchase Exposition as a new kind of soda pop, made with 23 flavors. Its introduction in 1885 preceded the introduction of Coca-Cola by one year. It is also known for being stinky and bad :triumph:

See? Wikipedia can’t be wrong :sunglasses:

It’s been one chapter my bruh :pensive:

net time on the pain train we get to see how the shiny simpleton is doing :goo: presumably he and Monopoly have made peace and conducted a successful treaty to which all party members agree :blush:

5 Likes

very nice new chapter. I like the battle scenes and the very end is interesting

1 Like

Ch 14

Chapter 15

The book was nowhere to be found. Perhaps that was why Renner found himself being referred to as such and not You.

I don’t mean to be a bother,” Monopoly began, but Renner hardly allowed him to finish. With a flick of his wrist, he buried the brutish brawler in a mountain of snow, which slammed into him from all sides, towering over the skyline as a colossal pile. A door opened in the base of it, and Monopoly walked out.

I don’t mean to be a bother, b-” He tried again to relay his sentence, but was once again interrupted, this time by Renner rocketing forward and, gripping him by the coat, hurled him towards the side of a mountain, which splintered under the immense pressure of the impact. The sun shone once more in the sky, and once more it turned blue, now representing the miles-high Monopoly.

I really don’t mean to bother you with this.” Monopoly finally said, his voice making the ground tremble and the air vibrate with every syllable. “But why didn’t you do something more with this incredible power here? I can reshape the world to my whim, I can… I can resurrect all life in the universe and kill them off again with the slightest thought. You had all this potential here.

“A long while ago I was reminded it’s not the power you have, it’s what you do with it.” Renner growled. “And you’ve proven why such power unchecked can lead only to villainy.” He gripped a small stone on the ground and threw it, the action pulling up a massive stone blade which flew towards the sun to skewer it.

I’m no villain.” Monopoly responded, the blue sun growing impossibly large as Renner found himself lifted off the ground by Monopoly’s open palm, rapidly outpacing the rocky sword which still flew through the air. “I’m just bored.

“You aided the greatest threat to the world, killed dozens of people, set off a nuclear bomb, and are now trying to kill me all because you’re bored?!” Renner growled, the stone blade finally arriving and piercing the blue sun, spewing light in all directions.

The massive grip of Monopoly closed around its target, plunging Renner into impenetrable darkness. “It was that or do the dishes, and I had a lot of dishes.

Renner tried to push back against the darkness, if only to mention that Monopoly’s house had contained zero dirty dishes when he had arrived, but it seemed impossible. He was slowly coming to grips with how this duality of power was operating, but the unrelenting pressure of the dark and the assurance that all hope was lost closed in around his mind. There seemed to be no escaping that fate, of utter failure and of ceasing to be.

No. Renner bared his teeth, which was a concept becoming less and less tangible each moment. This is what Ghid tried to do to sway my thoughts before. I won’t be having it. I won’t!

The pressure on his very existence was growing unbearable. He’s trying to crush me out of existence… I can’t fight back against nothing. But I have to exist! He’s trying to make it so I’ve never been… I have to be! I have to!!

You want to be?” A voice replied. “Well, I’ve been before, and friend, you’re not the Hero I’m acquainted with, but I have a feeling you’ll do…

Why are you?” Renner inquired.

No one in p- Oh come on, I’m not making that joke.” The voice groaned, Renner not quite sure what the issue was. “Just give me the room to operate, mister, and I’ll show you what I can do.

Wrenching back out of the darkness, Renner immediately sent a downwards hook to Monopoly’s round noggin, which sent the brawler reeling. Monopoly immediately made space after the blow, which Renner utilized by getting clocked upside the head by a piece of falling metal.

“Ow! Where’d you- oh.” Renner looked at the axle which had clobbered him. “How’d you get in here? Did you die in the real world?”

“No. I just have less wind resistance than they do.” The axle replied, the gravity in his voice making it clear Renner should look up. In the sky above them, slowly falling through the clouds, came a large plethora of Dreamers, somewhere in the hundreds, all with mouths aglow with the yellow flames of Zippy’s command. Looking back down at the axle, Renner suddenly formed a devious grin on his face.

“My day has gone from bad to worse, I was eaten alive by a psychopath, please tell me you’re not going to do something horrible.” The axle protested, but largely in vain, as any reaction he may have had to the process was smothered by him folding in on himself.

“I don’t have Diero, so you’ll have to make do.” Renner grinned, gripping the now-liquid metal in his hands and raising it up as it took a more refined shape. “I’m no good with an axle, but I’m not too shabby with a gun.”

“More specifically,” Renner pulled the metal apart as it coalesced into two pointed weapons in his hands. “Guns that can shoot forever.” The barrels blazed with blue flame, and there was an eery silence.

“Okay honestly, this is less bad than I thought it would be.” The axle commented. “I didn’t think being two separate… things wouldn’t stop me from being one me, and wait why am I complementing you after you TURNED ME INTO A PAIR OF GUNS WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU-”

“It seems Ghid tries to kill us, even in here.” Monopoly implied a frown as he looked up. There was an ominous stillness that settled across the snow for a moment, and the numerous bodies of Dreamers smashed into the ground around the pair, all rising to their feet and roaring in fury. “When I get out of here I’ll cook that fiend for good.”

“Then let’s sure we get there.” Renner braced himself, brandishing his pistols at the Dreamers surrounding them. Monopoly cracked his knuckles, then reached for his own head and took it off the metal supports which held it in place, rolling it around in his hand for a moment.

“You take the left ones.”

“Did you just-” Renner did a double take at the sight of Monopoly with his head off, and again as Monopoly rushed forwards, his head traveling through the air like an evil glowing bowling ball, carving through every Dreamer it made contact with. His motions seemed to control its trajectory, following his limbs very closely as he punched, kicked, and elbowed every Dreamer around him. Renner, however, stuck to the rock-bottom reality that was reality-defying revolvers that could shoot an infinite amount of ammo coated in blue flame, the axle coming to the conclusion that if he tried hard enough, maybe he could wake up and end the nightmare.

There’s no place like home. There’s no place like home. Uh, you wouldn’t mind clicking the barrels together or something?” The axle asked, trying to be heard over the noise of each shot sounding off. “I’m not sure which part of the gun corresponds to a shoe, but-”

“Little busy!” Renner barked back, ducking one Dreamer before giving another Dreamer’s head some ventilation. “There’s a lot of these things here at the moment. I’ll just…” His eyes closed for a moment, and all the Dreamers were gone when he opened them. “Good. I forget just how much I can do here.”

“And you.” Renner slowly turned around, looking at Monopoly, whose head suddenly snapped back into place. “We’re in a very unique circumstance where I actually have the option to detain you and ensure you go to trial.”

Monopoly didn’t respond, only closing the gap dangerously fast and throwing a vicious hook at Renner. But he suddenly found himself infinitely far away, staring at Renner’s vague silhouette, which now rested atop a lonesome peak. “Those Dreamers were exactly the distraction I needed to keep you from noticing this reforming.”

“Hello!” The book spoke, writing itself in feverish fashion. “The last time I was I served a major purpose, but this role is truly critical to the order of things! I promise not to let you down, mister Renner!”

“Now you two keep each other company, all right?” Renner grinned as the tear in reality appeared once more. “I’ve got to go ensure Ghid gets put under for good this time, and I’m not stopping until I do. Au revior, Monopoly; it’ll take you a month to reach this book, and I’ll be back by then.”

So saying, Renner turned, and facing the tear, he stepped through.

“You ought not to do that.” Monopoly deadpanned as he watched the tear close, pulling out a small assortment of silvery shards. “I might get bored in here.”

Ch 16

5 Likes

ghid you gotta be kidding me

I need to know what happens to n01 and the yellow gremlin

5 Likes

it just got posted you don’t know if they don’t show up

next chapter sweetie pie :goo:

6 Likes

7 Likes

Epic background picture there.

2 Likes

Renner’s so cool look at him go

:anguished:

4 Likes

It’s extremely sad that this is a thing which not only exists and makes sense to anyone who’s read the books but is actually funny

what have i done

4 Likes

aaah a new chapter!

The fight scene was fun to read and I liked Renner’s sneaky distraction

2 Likes

Tonight on Top Gear
I have a literal existential crisis
James tries competitive bowling for the first time
And Hammond is forced to morb into a firearm

A M O G U S Anyway.. Humanity is young, Some monkeys found a common tongue We built the cities, We got overrun by locusts

Wait wait wait have I really been able to get away with this!?

You’re really letting your guard down man smh smh

Theorising at 3am be like

That’s because osmium isn’t the only chemical element I added into that body pillow (I decided to threw a little radium in there)

Whoa-oh, whoa
I’m radioactive, radioactive

What do you mean
Don’t you know that “takeove” is a russian word for “takeover”
My source is trust me bro :sunglasses:

I guess we could say that he didn’t have enough :sparkles:magic :sparkles: in his :bone:bones :bone:

chapter 14

Soooo… now that a possibility of people/objects being sent to the Dream realm using the Crawl Into Ghid speedrunning strat, despite Ghid not having control over said realm has been officially confirmed, I want to reveal a theory about how Monopoly got into the Dream realm.

Yes, he did exactly that. Willingly. And Ghid couldn’t stop him.

On the other hand, if this has been an option this entire time, I think we might have a massive plot hole on our hands.

If Ghid could instantly send Renner to the Dream Realm using the CIG method and save a ton of time, why did he bother with helping Renner slowly levitate there?
Maybe Renner needed to enter the realm specifically through the tear in order to preserve his reality bending powers or something? Idk

I love how Ghid has no idea what is actually happening there. It’s a nice change of pace, considering that he has been closely observing… literally everything thus far

It’s about the Cordaxes we’ve Monopolised along the way, isn’t it?

Also, look, it’s Eilrach! His talent for possession sure would have been really handy now :pensive:

I like how you specify that it’s a convertible, even a large one. There’s no way Ghid’s four meter tall form would fit into any kind of car with a roof

This truly is the Top Gear special we never asked for

Oh oh oh I remember that happening in… that book from two years ago

Now that I think about it… weren’t Dreamers supposed to drop dead as soon as their host is destroyed?
If that’s true, I’m guessing that Zippy’s demise from chapter 13 will affect his Dreamers in a funny way as soon as the timelines of the two perspectives line up.

Also, it’s chapter 14…

It’s chapter 14 and no Traykar
I feel betrayed and possibly bamboozled, 0 out of 10, did not enjoy
Author, explain yourself

Wait, no actually, I won’t give up so easily

Ummmmmmmmmm… there’s a car in this chapter… and it sort of serves like a tray for Ghid and Diero, like all cars technically do… making it a… tray car

Chapter 15

Yes, this is the Monopoly versus Renner fight I have been waiting for!

This whole fight is so whacky in all the best ways possible, yet again it makes me wish that there was an animation of some sort based on the Bo_ series…
a man can dream

I thought it was revenge, but I could have never guessed that it was, in fact, a little trolling

I think I know who these are going be given to when Renner becomes real again. That person will be very bad to the bone when he sees the gift

Unexpected team up again

Also,

This is exactly the type of goofiness I want to see in these books

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFPWIjDDcPc

There’s no way the main villain is going to be stuck here for a month. Currently we don’t really have any serious enemies to beat with Zippy dead and Ghid not being hostile anymore and having very few functioning bodies left, making Monopoly the only viable option for the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny. It even makes sense thematically.

Monopoly will surely find a way to reach the book faster. And the thing that Renner isn’t taking into account is that, if I understand how it works, once Mopoly reaches the book, he will have infinite possibilities available to him, making him considerably more powerful. Also, doesn’t Renner’s entire existence depend on that book? If so, we have a bit of a problem here.

Nonetheless, my boy has been amazing in this chapter. I’m honestly quite surprised that he’s done so well. And also proud.

I wanted to be disappointed, but this was honestly a fire chapter in every way, from the extremely creative fight to both Monopoly and Ren being cool and epic.
0 out of 10, did not meet my expectations

I also wanted to complain about this chapter having no Atobe, but the man himself has come out with this highly impressive observation:

I would’ve never noticed

Well actually :nerd_face:

According to a Netflix documentary that certainly exists I promise, the recipe for Dr Pepper was first discovered in ancient Egypt 7000 years ago.

And just like with the cats or dogs argument, if ancient Egyptians had it, then it’s objectively better :sunglasses:

Finally, another worthy opponent!

6 Likes

Ch 15

Chapter 16

“Okay, so.”

He looked back at the pair, who were mostly just staring at each other, processing the fact that the other existed. “Great. Wonderful. Could someone at least get Wild? I just- I’m a little busy at the-”

Cordax, however, was far too preoccupied to bother paying any attention to the groaning Dreamer, puzzling over the glowing form of the figure before him, physically only a caricature of the friend he had once known. “You’re real. It’s actually really you.”

“Well… Yep, it’s me.” AI grinned artificially in reply.

“And you’re not- you aren’t some kind of replicated program, then?”

“I do have my original form as proof, but uhh…” The hologram looked at the wall. “Wild said it probably wouldn’t be a good idea to show it.”

“But why??” Cordax almost wailed. “It’s a little unnerving looking at this if what you really look like is an option.”

“Well,” AI began. “It’s because it, it’s a little………… rotted.”

“…You don’t have something from before that?”

A LITTLE ASSISTANCE, PLEASE!! Gofers bellowed, finally grabbing the attention of the pair as he stood awkwardly holding a large computer which had barred the path to where Racie now sat.

“Sorry, but,” He grimaced, clearly uncomfortable with having to be so harsh. “If I hurt this giant machine something bad could happen, so if someone could get that girl- sorry, lady - while I’m busy, that would be fantastic!”

Cordax had crawled under and was assisting her in leaving before he finished his plea. With her rescued, he gently returned the machine to the earth before darting to Winger’s side and stared in utter horror at the exposed stump of his boss’ shoulder. “Oh, gosh. I’m no veterinarian, but this looks really really bad.”

Cordax’s question of You’re not a What was ignored in the seriousness of the moment. “If we can get this reattached- we can do that, right? Just stick it back on” His attempts to reattach the arm back to its stump were extremely sad, “then we could just make it better? Someone? Please, we’ve got to help him!”

“Write something like this,” AI whispered, then even quieter into the side of Gofers’ skull through the little metal sphere, which had been floating around the room in slow circles. The skeletal bodyguard looked, nodded, and after scratching it out on a rock with his master’s disconnected extremity and enjoying such a tasty snack, he lit up the room with his flaming green eyes.

“Hey, uh, wake up please.” Gofers rocked Winger’s body with his hand. “Uhh… Okay it’s not working. Anybody else got any ideas on what to do? He could be hurt bad, well I mean he is but it could be worse, he could be dead or-”

“I’m alive.” Winger coughed, his hand feeling over the exposed stump of his arm. “I was in a room, all by myself. And I felt someone take, take my arm clean off.” He turned his head enough to see the limp limb resting on the floor. “I just… Accepted. Like it was a request that needed fulfilling, that… My body wanted permission to be okay with it.”

“It has come to my attention that you aren’t bleeding.” AI commented, looming over the group and scratching his chin. “Although the girl certainly is. If it’s alright with you, would you tell your Dreamer to make her bleeding cease?”

As Winger looked weakly around for a rock, there was a tempered squeal, which was followed by a shattering of glass and an angry roar. “BRRRR-RRRRRR!! It was so COLD in there! Now who’s- uh,” Wild’s many specks floated together, sizing up the situation. “Y’know maybe I just shouldn’t say anything for a few minutes. Oh look, there’s a body in the ceiling.” Some of his lights flew up to where the Tott puppet hung.

Hey uh, you don’t mind if I…?” Gofers asked as he held Winger’s loose arm in his grip. The resulting repulsed noises by its former host and most everyone present (even Wild, who did not really understand it) informed him quietly setting the arm back down and looking somewhere else was the best course of action after that embarrassment.

“Whoops!” Wild suddenly blurted out, followed by the took of wood hitting concrete as Tott’s body smashed into the floor. “Sorry, I wanted a closer look at this dead guy and there was a cable in the way.”

“You wanted to drop it and hoped it would hit someone.” Gofers deadpanned.

“No, I didn’t.” Wild retorted.

“Okay yes I did.”

“I’m bleeding?” Racie groaned, reminding Gofers about her predicament. “And Tott is dead, so I don’t understand why there’s so much emphasis being placed on him right now when I’m still bleeding. I’m still bleeding, by the way.”

“His name’s Tott?” Wild’s cloud descended towards Racie. “I didn’t realize you freaks knew every dead person in town. Is this a sign than I shouldn’t get to know any of you?”

“That would be merciful.” Gofers murmured to the side, bracing as the cloud of Wild flew directly into his face. “See what I have to deal with every day? It’s almost worse than my old fast-food job. Definitely worse than moonlighting as a wrestler.”

“I wish you had normal eyes right now so I could blind them.” Wild replied.

I’m bleeding??” Racie reiterated, tired of having to scoot away from the puddle forming on the ground. Cordax had gone over to stand and stare helplessly at her burst knuckles without actually doing anything to contribute, and AI had been lost in thought, returning to the moment with convenient timing and electing to travel the room to see if anything remotely medical-looking could be found. Gofers reached for his hat to use it as a mock bandage only to find it wasn’t there, and Wild kept all of his cloud form hovering overhead to monitor things.

All, except, for one lone spark, which floated aside Winger as he stared down into the blank eyes of Tott. “Man, I don’t know who this guy was, but look at that gash.” He made an inhaling-through-teeth sound despite not having teeth to inhale through at the sight of the large crack in Tott’s body. “No way anybody in the world survived that kind of a wound.”

Tott?” Winger leaned in, staring at the lifeless shell on the ground. With his remaining arm he gingerly lifted it upright by the shoulder, its head slumping forwards from the action. There was a solemn silence in reply.

Dad?

I almost completely abandoned my Dreamer body at that moment, because as you may recall, I was riding in the back of a convertible at high speeds towards a figure of impossible stature, fairly well preoccupied with the goings-on I was involved with, so this utterance shocked me pretty thoroughly. I did not realize I had any presence left in the Tott puppet, but it was enough to hear my son’s inquiry.

And, of course, to return.

Right as Wild began inquiring as to what it was Winger whispered under his breath, my eyes flared orange light in all directions and I snatched the little spark out of the air, holding him in my hand as my eyes readjusted themselves to the room, to the reflective sheen of Winger’s helmet, and finally, to the void on his left side…

“Tott’s awake.” The Wild cloud informed the party, who collectively jolted at my presence in a variety of ways - Racie began to backpedal away, Cordax balled his hands into fists but otherwise retreated into his hoodie, and Gofers, who had been trying to tie his trashbag poncho around Racie’s exposed wounds, stopped in confusion and simply stood there.

Eventually, all the members of the party drew up their collective courage and approached me, sitting on the ground, staring at the place where my son’s left arm should have been. If I was there now, it seems certain someone of that party would have tried to convince me that it wasn’t my fault, but I knew what decisions had lead there, to that impromptu surgery, deep in the underbelly of that awful city.

“…Tott?” Winger asked. The inquiry may have been because I was shaking.

I didn’t answer.

Ch 17

4 Likes

neato. This new chapter is nice

1 Like
We just made up a structured lore But Ghids weren't there to help us Nor Osiris, nor Anubis, nor-

What did you think that emoji was, approval?

You haven’t gotten away with something so blatant, no

it’s time for you weebs to goku sleep and vegeta good night’s rest

my brain reminded me of the cringe plague that is radiak memes rn… bionicle community sucks :pensive:

did you know that the pope in spanish is the potato

no monopoly please don’t crawl into me

The CIG method (I hate how that’s a thing now) would drop Renner off wherever the world decided was the center of focus, which with nobody in control essentially meant nowhere. Not a useful spot to be.

However, with Renner back in the world, he would be in control, and actively deciding where the story is taking place, hence why all the Dreamers landed at his location along with Axelford.

That’s what I’ve been saying-

I mean right, in the story, yes, mhm, yepperoni

man becomes a pacifist at the literal worst time

The ultimate BoT Theorizer, everyone

You might want to read this chapter again

:sunglasses: I fooled both you and Cordax, he he he ha

How to do a little trolli-

uh oh

c’mon notahffan I wouldn’t do something that stupid

I’d do something stupider

what, no milktoastcritical reaction gif?

gosh no

I have ideas with actual merit make one of those an animation not this garbage :pensive: :face_vomiting:

one morning he woke up and chose evil

gun skull

Next chapter will have a timeskip

I have a feeling you’re only doing this to save the orphan laptops I keep abducting :dizzy_face:

Somebody isn’t reading the invisible portions.

Really NotaHFfan, you’ve never known about this? Try harder man.

Also your biocup entry is wack

you still haven’t

you heard it here folks, incest is objectively better

which will happen first, mods slapping me for that citation, or ttv casuals rushing that to the ooc topic

how deep and thought-provoking your comments are rukah my boy

6 Likes

Ahacktually the pope in spabish is el papa and the potato in spandish is la papa

I didn’t see Atobri either and I thought I read all of them

Sometimes Ghid you say things that I neeeeeever would have expected you to say

wait who’s Winger’s mother :imp:

5 Likes

so potatoes are feminine?

2 Likes

I suppose so
I was going to make a your mother joke but it felt too mean

4 Likes