The Book of Tears | ARMAGHIDDON

It’s extremely sad that this is a thing which not only exists and makes sense to anyone who’s read the books but is actually funny

what have i done

4 Likes

aaah a new chapter!

The fight scene was fun to read and I liked Renner’s sneaky distraction

2 Likes

Tonight on Top Gear
I have a literal existential crisis
James tries competitive bowling for the first time
And Hammond is forced to morb into a firearm

A M O G U S Anyway.. Humanity is young, Some monkeys found a common tongue We built the cities, We got overrun by locusts

Wait wait wait have I really been able to get away with this!?

You’re really letting your guard down man smh smh

Theorising at 3am be like

That’s because osmium isn’t the only chemical element I added into that body pillow (I decided to threw a little radium in there)

Whoa-oh, whoa
I’m radioactive, radioactive

What do you mean
Don’t you know that “takeove” is a russian word for “takeover”
My source is trust me bro :sunglasses:

I guess we could say that he didn’t have enough :sparkles:magic :sparkles: in his :bone:bones :bone:

chapter 14

Soooo… now that a possibility of people/objects being sent to the Dream realm using the Crawl Into Ghid speedrunning strat, despite Ghid not having control over said realm has been officially confirmed, I want to reveal a theory about how Monopoly got into the Dream realm.

Yes, he did exactly that. Willingly. And Ghid couldn’t stop him.

On the other hand, if this has been an option this entire time, I think we might have a massive plot hole on our hands.

If Ghid could instantly send Renner to the Dream Realm using the CIG method and save a ton of time, why did he bother with helping Renner slowly levitate there?
Maybe Renner needed to enter the realm specifically through the tear in order to preserve his reality bending powers or something? Idk

I love how Ghid has no idea what is actually happening there. It’s a nice change of pace, considering that he has been closely observing… literally everything thus far

It’s about the Cordaxes we’ve Monopolised along the way, isn’t it?

Also, look, it’s Eilrach! His talent for possession sure would have been really handy now :pensive:

I like how you specify that it’s a convertible, even a large one. There’s no way Ghid’s four meter tall form would fit into any kind of car with a roof

This truly is the Top Gear special we never asked for

Oh oh oh I remember that happening in… that book from two years ago

Now that I think about it… weren’t Dreamers supposed to drop dead as soon as their host is destroyed?
If that’s true, I’m guessing that Zippy’s demise from chapter 13 will affect his Dreamers in a funny way as soon as the timelines of the two perspectives line up.

Also, it’s chapter 14…

It’s chapter 14 and no Traykar
I feel betrayed and possibly bamboozled, 0 out of 10, did not enjoy
Author, explain yourself

Wait, no actually, I won’t give up so easily

Ummmmmmmmmm… there’s a car in this chapter… and it sort of serves like a tray for Ghid and Diero, like all cars technically do… making it a… tray car

Chapter 15

Yes, this is the Monopoly versus Renner fight I have been waiting for!

This whole fight is so whacky in all the best ways possible, yet again it makes me wish that there was an animation of some sort based on the Bo_ series…
a man can dream

I thought it was revenge, but I could have never guessed that it was, in fact, a little trolling

I think I know who these are going be given to when Renner becomes real again. That person will be very bad to the bone when he sees the gift

Unexpected team up again

Also,

This is exactly the type of goofiness I want to see in these books

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFPWIjDDcPc

There’s no way the main villain is going to be stuck here for a month. Currently we don’t really have any serious enemies to beat with Zippy dead and Ghid not being hostile anymore and having very few functioning bodies left, making Monopoly the only viable option for the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny. It even makes sense thematically.

Monopoly will surely find a way to reach the book faster. And the thing that Renner isn’t taking into account is that, if I understand how it works, once Mopoly reaches the book, he will have infinite possibilities available to him, making him considerably more powerful. Also, doesn’t Renner’s entire existence depend on that book? If so, we have a bit of a problem here.

Nonetheless, my boy has been amazing in this chapter. I’m honestly quite surprised that he’s done so well. And also proud.

I wanted to be disappointed, but this was honestly a fire chapter in every way, from the extremely creative fight to both Monopoly and Ren being cool and epic.
0 out of 10, did not meet my expectations

I also wanted to complain about this chapter having no Atobe, but the man himself has come out with this highly impressive observation:

I would’ve never noticed

Well actually :nerd_face:

According to a Netflix documentary that certainly exists I promise, the recipe for Dr Pepper was first discovered in ancient Egypt 7000 years ago.

And just like with the cats or dogs argument, if ancient Egyptians had it, then it’s objectively better :sunglasses:

Finally, another worthy opponent!

6 Likes

Ch 15

Chapter 16

“Okay, so.”

He looked back at the pair, who were mostly just staring at each other, processing the fact that the other existed. “Great. Wonderful. Could someone at least get Wild? I just- I’m a little busy at the-”

Cordax, however, was far too preoccupied to bother paying any attention to the groaning Dreamer, puzzling over the glowing form of the figure before him, physically only a caricature of the friend he had once known. “You’re real. It’s actually really you.”

“Well… Yep, it’s me.” AI grinned artificially in reply.

“And you’re not- you aren’t some kind of replicated program, then?”

“I do have my original form as proof, but uhh…” The hologram looked at the wall. “Wild said it probably wouldn’t be a good idea to show it.”

“But why??” Cordax almost wailed. “It’s a little unnerving looking at this if what you really look like is an option.”

“Well,” AI began. “It’s because it, it’s a little………… rotted.”

“…You don’t have something from before that?”

A LITTLE ASSISTANCE, PLEASE!! Gofers bellowed, finally grabbing the attention of the pair as he stood awkwardly holding a large computer which had barred the path to where Racie now sat.

“Sorry, but,” He grimaced, clearly uncomfortable with having to be so harsh. “If I hurt this giant machine something bad could happen, so if someone could get that girl- sorry, lady - while I’m busy, that would be fantastic!”

Cordax had crawled under and was assisting her in leaving before he finished his plea. With her rescued, he gently returned the machine to the earth before darting to Winger’s side and stared in utter horror at the exposed stump of his boss’ shoulder. “Oh, gosh. I’m no veterinarian, but this looks really really bad.”

Cordax’s question of You’re not a What was ignored in the seriousness of the moment. “If we can get this reattached- we can do that, right? Just stick it back on” His attempts to reattach the arm back to its stump were extremely sad, “then we could just make it better? Someone? Please, we’ve got to help him!”

“Write something like this,” AI whispered, then even quieter into the side of Gofers’ skull through the little metal sphere, which had been floating around the room in slow circles. The skeletal bodyguard looked, nodded, and after scratching it out on a rock with his master’s disconnected extremity and enjoying such a tasty snack, he lit up the room with his flaming green eyes.

“Hey, uh, wake up please.” Gofers rocked Winger’s body with his hand. “Uhh… Okay it’s not working. Anybody else got any ideas on what to do? He could be hurt bad, well I mean he is but it could be worse, he could be dead or-”

“I’m alive.” Winger coughed, his hand feeling over the exposed stump of his arm. “I was in a room, all by myself. And I felt someone take, take my arm clean off.” He turned his head enough to see the limp limb resting on the floor. “I just… Accepted. Like it was a request that needed fulfilling, that… My body wanted permission to be okay with it.”

“It has come to my attention that you aren’t bleeding.” AI commented, looming over the group and scratching his chin. “Although the girl certainly is. If it’s alright with you, would you tell your Dreamer to make her bleeding cease?”

As Winger looked weakly around for a rock, there was a tempered squeal, which was followed by a shattering of glass and an angry roar. “BRRRR-RRRRRR!! It was so COLD in there! Now who’s- uh,” Wild’s many specks floated together, sizing up the situation. “Y’know maybe I just shouldn’t say anything for a few minutes. Oh look, there’s a body in the ceiling.” Some of his lights flew up to where the Tott puppet hung.

Hey uh, you don’t mind if I…?” Gofers asked as he held Winger’s loose arm in his grip. The resulting repulsed noises by its former host and most everyone present (even Wild, who did not really understand it) informed him quietly setting the arm back down and looking somewhere else was the best course of action after that embarrassment.

“Whoops!” Wild suddenly blurted out, followed by the took of wood hitting concrete as Tott’s body smashed into the floor. “Sorry, I wanted a closer look at this dead guy and there was a cable in the way.”

“You wanted to drop it and hoped it would hit someone.” Gofers deadpanned.

“No, I didn’t.” Wild retorted.

“Okay yes I did.”

“I’m bleeding?” Racie groaned, reminding Gofers about her predicament. “And Tott is dead, so I don’t understand why there’s so much emphasis being placed on him right now when I’m still bleeding. I’m still bleeding, by the way.”

“His name’s Tott?” Wild’s cloud descended towards Racie. “I didn’t realize you freaks knew every dead person in town. Is this a sign than I shouldn’t get to know any of you?”

“That would be merciful.” Gofers murmured to the side, bracing as the cloud of Wild flew directly into his face. “See what I have to deal with every day? It’s almost worse than my old fast-food job. Definitely worse than moonlighting as a wrestler.”

“I wish you had normal eyes right now so I could blind them.” Wild replied.

I’m bleeding??” Racie reiterated, tired of having to scoot away from the puddle forming on the ground. Cordax had gone over to stand and stare helplessly at her burst knuckles without actually doing anything to contribute, and AI had been lost in thought, returning to the moment with convenient timing and electing to travel the room to see if anything remotely medical-looking could be found. Gofers reached for his hat to use it as a mock bandage only to find it wasn’t there, and Wild kept all of his cloud form hovering overhead to monitor things.

All, except, for one lone spark, which floated aside Winger as he stared down into the blank eyes of Tott. “Man, I don’t know who this guy was, but look at that gash.” He made an inhaling-through-teeth sound despite not having teeth to inhale through at the sight of the large crack in Tott’s body. “No way anybody in the world survived that kind of a wound.”

Tott?” Winger leaned in, staring at the lifeless shell on the ground. With his remaining arm he gingerly lifted it upright by the shoulder, its head slumping forwards from the action. There was a solemn silence in reply.

Dad?

I almost completely abandoned my Dreamer body at that moment, because as you may recall, I was riding in the back of a convertible at high speeds towards a figure of impossible stature, fairly well preoccupied with the goings-on I was involved with, so this utterance shocked me pretty thoroughly. I did not realize I had any presence left in the Tott puppet, but it was enough to hear my son’s inquiry.

And, of course, to return.

Right as Wild began inquiring as to what it was Winger whispered under his breath, my eyes flared orange light in all directions and I snatched the little spark out of the air, holding him in my hand as my eyes readjusted themselves to the room, to the reflective sheen of Winger’s helmet, and finally, to the void on his left side…

“Tott’s awake.” The Wild cloud informed the party, who collectively jolted at my presence in a variety of ways - Racie began to backpedal away, Cordax balled his hands into fists but otherwise retreated into his hoodie, and Gofers, who had been trying to tie his trashbag poncho around Racie’s exposed wounds, stopped in confusion and simply stood there.

Eventually, all the members of the party drew up their collective courage and approached me, sitting on the ground, staring at the place where my son’s left arm should have been. If I was there now, it seems certain someone of that party would have tried to convince me that it wasn’t my fault, but I knew what decisions had lead there, to that impromptu surgery, deep in the underbelly of that awful city.

“…Tott?” Winger asked. The inquiry may have been because I was shaking.

I didn’t answer.

Ch 17

4 Likes

neato. This new chapter is nice

1 Like
We just made up a structured lore But Ghids weren't there to help us Nor Osiris, nor Anubis, nor-

What did you think that emoji was, approval?

You haven’t gotten away with something so blatant, no

it’s time for you weebs to goku sleep and vegeta good night’s rest

my brain reminded me of the cringe plague that is radiak memes rn… bionicle community sucks :pensive:

did you know that the pope in spanish is the potato

no monopoly please don’t crawl into me

The CIG method (I hate how that’s a thing now) would drop Renner off wherever the world decided was the center of focus, which with nobody in control essentially meant nowhere. Not a useful spot to be.

However, with Renner back in the world, he would be in control, and actively deciding where the story is taking place, hence why all the Dreamers landed at his location along with Axelford.

That’s what I’ve been saying-

I mean right, in the story, yes, mhm, yepperoni

man becomes a pacifist at the literal worst time

The ultimate BoT Theorizer, everyone

You might want to read this chapter again

:sunglasses: I fooled both you and Cordax, he he he ha

How to do a little trolli-

uh oh

c’mon notahffan I wouldn’t do something that stupid

I’d do something stupider

what, no milktoastcritical reaction gif?

gosh no

I have ideas with actual merit make one of those an animation not this garbage :pensive: :face_vomiting:

one morning he woke up and chose evil

gun skull

Next chapter will have a timeskip

I have a feeling you’re only doing this to save the orphan laptops I keep abducting :dizzy_face:

Somebody isn’t reading the invisible portions.

Really NotaHFfan, you’ve never known about this? Try harder man.

Also your biocup entry is wack

you still haven’t

you heard it here folks, incest is objectively better

which will happen first, mods slapping me for that citation, or ttv casuals rushing that to the ooc topic

how deep and thought-provoking your comments are rukah my boy

6 Likes

Ahacktually the pope in spabish is el papa and the potato in spandish is la papa

I didn’t see Atobri either and I thought I read all of them

Sometimes Ghid you say things that I neeeeeever would have expected you to say

wait who’s Winger’s mother :imp:

5 Likes

so potatoes are feminine?

2 Likes

I suppose so
I was going to make a your mother joke but it felt too mean

4 Likes

haha yay finally a cordax and n01 chapter :smiley: :clap:

4 Likes
A M O G U S Stands and books and, Brands and hooks and, The McDonald’s meals you used to adore…

Really!? Was it not? I always thought that it was the look of approval on the faces of… literally everyone I meet

Huh, I guess that changes a lot of things

I… don’t know that you’re talking about. I guess it’s one of the benefits of not really being a part of the Bionicle community

You’re most certainly welcome

You totally just made this up on the spot to try to deflect my irrefutable criticism :dizzy_face: (this is an emoji of approval)

IMG_2537

Originally I was going to include it, but I figured that you know me well enough to sense the implied hoistcritical reaction gif from a mile away

Man, you and anime really do seem share the ability to ruin good ideas smh smh

Well, replying to all of this was fun, I sure hope no worldview shattering realisation will hit me in a moment…

Wait what’s this funny big blank space under my quo-

IMG_2539

IMG_2536

IMG_2540

My entire worldview, my self esteem and my dignity as a theoriser have all been shattered to pieces in these few brief moments. All that’s left is crippling depression.
After such humiliation I shall let go of all my possessions, travel to a desert and live the rest of my life as a wandering hermit, a vagabond with no goals or aspirations…

Okay okay, you may have won this argument, but you made a fatal mistake…

I’m going to-

INITIATE THE OOC PROTOCOL!

7 Likes
They're camouflaging They're sabotaging I can't take it anymore

You have been spared

monk yes GIF

And now the end is near And so I face the final curtain

no visible difference

3 Likes
sus sus among us sus sus among us

where are quotation marks :rage:

also there are a couple instances of you referring to a character by their name and then using a pronoun that represents another character without mentioning their name beforehand and that makes me mad

these two paragraphs start with Cordax but are mainly referring to Gofres (if I’m wrong about this I will look extremely not smart)

also ghid I am hereby banning you from ever writing a double father son reunion again

spripe :blush:

5 Likes

Wait a minute

So I’m the book?
BoT more like eBoTa

4 Likes

I will now accept the “best theorizer second only to nota hiffan” award

4 Likes
one sus two sus red sus blue sus

where’s traykar, cretin

3 Likes

7 Likes

I’m not sure that reading that I appear in chapter 15 counts as theorizing Cordax

5 Likes

Wait, if this is only have of Atobe, where’s the other have?

4 Likes

I’m here

3 Likes