The Book of Tears | ARMAGHIDDON

We just made up a structured lore But Ghids weren't there to help us Nor Osiris, nor Anubis, nor-

What did you think that emoji was, approval?

You haven’t gotten away with something so blatant, no

it’s time for you weebs to goku sleep and vegeta good night’s rest

my brain reminded me of the cringe plague that is radiak memes rn… bionicle community sucks :pensive:

did you know that the pope in spanish is the potato

no monopoly please don’t crawl into me

The CIG method (I hate how that’s a thing now) would drop Renner off wherever the world decided was the center of focus, which with nobody in control essentially meant nowhere. Not a useful spot to be.

However, with Renner back in the world, he would be in control, and actively deciding where the story is taking place, hence why all the Dreamers landed at his location along with Axelford.

That’s what I’ve been saying-

I mean right, in the story, yes, mhm, yepperoni

man becomes a pacifist at the literal worst time

The ultimate BoT Theorizer, everyone

You might want to read this chapter again

:sunglasses: I fooled both you and Cordax, he he he ha

How to do a little trolli-

uh oh

c’mon notahffan I wouldn’t do something that stupid

I’d do something stupider

what, no milktoastcritical reaction gif?

gosh no

I have ideas with actual merit make one of those an animation not this garbage :pensive: :face_vomiting:

one morning he woke up and chose evil

gun skull

Next chapter will have a timeskip

I have a feeling you’re only doing this to save the orphan laptops I keep abducting :dizzy_face:

Somebody isn’t reading the invisible portions.

Really NotaHFfan, you’ve never known about this? Try harder man.

Also your biocup entry is wack

you still haven’t

you heard it here folks, incest is objectively better

which will happen first, mods slapping me for that citation, or ttv casuals rushing that to the ooc topic

how deep and thought-provoking your comments are rukah my boy

6 Likes

Ahacktually the pope in spabish is el papa and the potato in spandish is la papa

I didn’t see Atobri either and I thought I read all of them

Sometimes Ghid you say things that I neeeeeever would have expected you to say

wait who’s Winger’s mother :imp:

5 Likes

so potatoes are feminine?

2 Likes

I suppose so
I was going to make a your mother joke but it felt too mean

4 Likes

haha yay finally a cordax and n01 chapter :smiley: :clap:

4 Likes
A M O G U S Stands and books and, Brands and hooks and, The McDonald’s meals you used to adore…

Really!? Was it not? I always thought that it was the look of approval on the faces of… literally everyone I meet

Huh, I guess that changes a lot of things

I… don’t know that you’re talking about. I guess it’s one of the benefits of not really being a part of the Bionicle community

You’re most certainly welcome

You totally just made this up on the spot to try to deflect my irrefutable criticism :dizzy_face: (this is an emoji of approval)

IMG_2537

Originally I was going to include it, but I figured that you know me well enough to sense the implied hoistcritical reaction gif from a mile away

Man, you and anime really do seem share the ability to ruin good ideas smh smh

Well, replying to all of this was fun, I sure hope no worldview shattering realisation will hit me in a moment…

Wait what’s this funny big blank space under my quo-

IMG_2539

IMG_2536

IMG_2540

My entire worldview, my self esteem and my dignity as a theoriser have all been shattered to pieces in these few brief moments. All that’s left is crippling depression.
After such humiliation I shall let go of all my possessions, travel to a desert and live the rest of my life as a wandering hermit, a vagabond with no goals or aspirations…

Okay okay, you may have won this argument, but you made a fatal mistake…

I’m going to-

INITIATE THE OOC PROTOCOL!

7 Likes
They're camouflaging They're sabotaging I can't take it anymore

You have been spared

monk yes GIF

And now the end is near And so I face the final curtain

no visible difference

3 Likes
sus sus among us sus sus among us

where are quotation marks :rage:

also there are a couple instances of you referring to a character by their name and then using a pronoun that represents another character without mentioning their name beforehand and that makes me mad

these two paragraphs start with Cordax but are mainly referring to Gofres (if I’m wrong about this I will look extremely not smart)

also ghid I am hereby banning you from ever writing a double father son reunion again

spripe :blush:

5 Likes

Wait a minute

So I’m the book?
BoT more like eBoTa

4 Likes

I will now accept the “best theorizer second only to nota hiffan” award

4 Likes
one sus two sus red sus blue sus

where’s traykar, cretin

3 Likes

7 Likes

I’m not sure that reading that I appear in chapter 15 counts as theorizing Cordax

5 Likes

Wait, if this is only have of Atobe, where’s the other have?

4 Likes

I’m here

3 Likes

but what if you were the villain

3 Likes

Hell doesn’t have five letters in it

Also, I’m like 74 % sure that I’m not gonna show up since I’m a filthy degenerate or something

That, and the business with your discord server

2 Likes

(This drawing of Diero doesn’t actually have anything to do with the post, it’s just one I’ve never shared here and I like the vibe it gives off)

Please repost! There’s an impostor Everywhere you go! Please repost! Looking at most AmOgOuS SuSsOs!

Thanks to you now I can’t look at these lyrics without immediately thinking of squidward and hearing him sing them. Now this song has become ten times better

One of the benefits of already being dead inside. You simply can’t get more deader inside no matter what :skull: :skull: :skull:

Chapter 15: round two electric boogaloo

Now that I’ve been blessed with the knowledge of invisible text, I shall expand my theorisin beyond the limit of visibility by visibilising the invisible text, making it uninvisible

The person speaking has to be Atobe (no pun intended, I don’t need your lifetime comedy award >:c), but I’m clearly late with this realisation, Atobe himself beat me to it.

But there’s still some information left for me to discern:

• The “Hero” Atobe is referring to must be Yuo, because he indeed is acquainted with him and Yuo indeed used to be the Hero of the Dream World.

• If the “why” in Renner’s line is a typo, bad things are going to happen.

• I’m not entirely sure what Atobe needed “room to operate” for. Did he just help Renner force himself back into existence and get out of Monopoly’s fist? He certainly didn’t help him in the following part of the fight.

I actually don’t think this is the case. The person from the invisible text and the book from the end of the chapter had vastly different characterisations. The former was classy and collected, didn’t know Renner and talked to him like an equal, while the latter was energetic, knew who Renner was and treated him as if Renner was his boss. So, these must be two separate characters and you’re the first one

Ah-ha, no invisible text can hide from me now

You’d better not pull a timeskip on me in the next chapter :triumph:

Chapter 16

Well, I guess now we officially know how N01 is related to Cordax in these books. That one chapter from BoR makes some sense all of a sudden

Ghid’s son Winger is a furry confirmed? Makes sense why Ghid would want to go buy some milk and cancer sticks instead of being a father figure for him.

Now that is interesting… I can only come up with two more or less sensible explanations for this: either Winger is mechanical or Winger’s body is a wooden mannequin like Tott’s. The first option seems less likely because Winger seems to have human-level strength and durability, unlike the robots and cyborgs we’ve seen in the story, while the second option seems more plausible because his father has the technology to insert a person’s consciousness into a wooden doll.

Speaking of wooden dolls,

What a gamer. Wild sure likes to do a little trolling.

I don’t think that burst knuckles is an injury that would generate a puddle on the ground. Or is the blood coming from the wounds she had gotten after falling from Renner’s ship that opened during the Zippy fight?

By the way, that reminds me of something. You said that things brought from the Dream World should abide by the laws of physics of the real world, like Renner’s armour not being able to generate mass out of nowhere. So, how come there be an entire levitating pirate ship?

Also also, I just remembered another thing. You said that I should keep my eyes peeled for Cobalt and Jethryn’s return, but recently I’ve been reminded that presumably there was another person on the ship whom we haven’t seen since the crash. Krelikan. Tott inserted the chip with Krelikan’s consciousness into a sphere in the Volume Tower and he hasn’t been mentioned a single time since.
Seems like even you have forgotten about this plot thread smh smh

That seems extremely convenient. Apparently the tower getting obliterated by the Sun and the following fires and explosions couldn’t damage the Tott body to the point where Ghid can no longer use it. A phrase involving pianos and bushes comes to mind for some reason.

It’s nice to see such a long awaited family reunion though.

It’s exciting to see a completely different, vulnerable side of the Ghid character, instead of the usual snarky one.
I’m even kind of excited to see how this situation plays out when we return to this perspective.

No no no stop he’ll just do a triple father son reunion then

NOTaHFfan with DrPepper and Ghid with Root Beer when spripe

Well, if me breaking into Ghid’s house at 3am every night to read drafts of new chapters counts as theorising, this does as well. I think Cordax deserves the title of theoriser

8 Likes

Ch 16

Chapter 17

It took me a moment to get re-accustomed to splitting my focus in so many directions, and by the time I returned attention to my Dreamer form, I had a few eloquently-presented questions which I felt were both reasonable and pertinent.

I had noticed, as was quite different from before I had my focus re-prioritized, that the vehicle which Eilrach possessed had abandoned a passenger - namely, Diero, who had vanished into thin air. The car’s elevation was also something worth noting, as I could hear the cracking of loose roof tiles under the tires as it tore along.

Catch him!” The car- sorry, Eilrach, bellowed. A dark object with small glowing lights was barreling towards the front of the vehicle, and at the current speed was slated to go right over. My connection to my Dreamers has always been a bit more nuanced than anyone else’s, and my arms snapped forwards at twice their original length to catch the speeding object and draw it in close.

“Thanks for the saAAAAAAAAAAAH” Renner eloquently spoke, reminding me how happy I was that I didn’t have ears. “GHID?! Diero, DREAM: WHIRLgblkgfmmbjgak!

I know you must be wondering where this new Dream came from, but do not fret; it was simply a collaborative effort between me and Renner, with him doing the trying to scream and me smashing all my fingers against his mouth to shut him up.

“Where’s cerebruh moment, anyhow?” I inquired of the mad motorist, who was driving to progressively higher and higher rooftops, but was clearly running out of options forward.

You don’t remember?” Eilrach replied, gunning it as he approached the final rooftop. “He said that if we could somehow manage to hit that thing in the trachea, we could cut off its air flow for good.

“Is he as brainless as he is scalpless?” I frowned, even as my hands grew larger to accommodate for Renner’s armor getting new edges and points. “That thing’s made of Dreamers; it doesn’t have a trachea.”

Of course, my further comment was prevented by the vehicle leaving the edge of the last rooftop, plummeting downwards at a slow curve… And then rocketing high into the air with unprecedented force. Beneath it, holding the frame of the car, was the deadsperado himself, and he quickly clambered back into the driver’s seat.

“DREAM WHIRLING IRON!!” Renner bellowed, having finally built up his armor enough to sneak his exposed neck out the side and command his bodyguard. Diero’s eyes flamed, and then glared flatly at his superior.

“With. What.

The group was silent for a moment. “I hate to kill the mood, but how are we flying?”

At first I hated everyone in this group of yours.” Eilrach revved. “But I’ve talked, and thought, and dreamt empty dreams in those bullet casings.” The giant in the distance turned to face the vehicle, now identifiable as the Dreamer-formed monstrosity I had assumed it was. “And those dreams and thoughts point with unbridled resolution to one goal, unchangeable by opinion or times.

Diero gawked at the two shiny new revolvers Renner handed him, which whimpered as they transferred owners. “If you’re going to wield power, why only go part way?

The car zeroed in on the neck of its opponent, the giant roaring in reply to the two golden lights shining down on it. “If you’re going to fight, why only fight for yourself?

Diero climbed onto the hood, finally fulfilling the dream of whirling iron as le lay down, spinning his two revolvers at furious speed. “If you’re going to live, why live for nothing?

Trachea time, car. Go, car…” Diero grinned as the car approached its target, his revolvers easily carving through the brittle Dreamers before the car smashed through the now-severed portions with the greatest of ease. The giant roared and fumed, while Diero let out a guttural cackle as the car turned around.

And then met the balled-up fist of the colossus, which customized it from a functional car form to a sad curve of sheet metal.

“TRACHEA CAR NOOO!!” Diero wailed, falling through the air in mock anguish at the horrendous loss. I must admit, trachea car was the best person I had ever met. I’ll miss him for certain.

“Wish we could use your actual flight again!” Renner grunted, having caught both myself and Diero and was now trying to hold us in each hand. What a silly little goober he could be sometimes.

If you’re going to die…” Eilrach’s voice rumbled from Diero’s ribcage, as the deadsperado floated up into the air ominously. I saw his right eye begin glowing green as he stared down at Renner, who eventually nodded his consent for the situation. “…Why not die for something?

The giant swung another fist, but this one fell into two halves onto the ground below, Diero’s flaming firearm spinning on his outstretched finger. Both guns began whirling. It was almost enough to distract Renner from me climbing up onto his shoulders.

The furious fiend opened its horrendous maw and concealed the deadsperado inside, but as my grin grew even wider, so did the giant’s, until it wrapped all the way around and the head fell completely off. Diero was absent for only a moment after, having carved down through the neck and diced up the torso.

The remaining Dreamers sprawled down into a pile below him, all hissing and clattering in fury. As if the timing had been planned, Zippy’s hologram glowed on the horizon once more, and his pre-recorded voice filled the air around me.

“Hi! This is a pre-recorded message in the event I’ve been cut off from the computer network. Whoopsie!” He chortled. “My backup systems will make sure all Dreamers still have an active connection, so please surrender yourself to the proper authorities and be ready for execution immediately. Have a good day!” The lights disappeared as quick as they had arrived.

“Where’s his backups?” Renner looked up at me with a grunt, as his armor adjusted to support his spine. “You want to do something useful,you help us take him offline right now.”

“Take me back to the room Monopoly broke into.” I clenched my teeth. “I’ve got some house cleaning to do.”

Ch 18

4 Likes

My friend I'll say it clear I'll state my case of which I'm certain

good

:sob:

I cannot confirm or deny allegations of atobe’s family possibly being the encyclopaedia britannica

WHAT SOMETHING MAKES SENSE NO

Time to bleach ttv’s servers

well there’s your problem

try not making sense and then we’ll talk

skull

The blood is from yes

uhh I mean I cannot confirm or deny allegations of tomato juice

Well matey, if ye look at the periodic table, ye will notice that there be many elements. Now if ye can do anything, ye make it so that there be more of a specific element inside yer pirate ship’s construction, and such that it make it be lighter than air, yarrr.

It also be why a single car completely obliterates the entire vessel, because it be more fragile than me laptops, matey.

Who’s been around to see it since then?

Fires? Explosions?

Tott fell down a dark hole into nothingness.

:dizzy_face:

like I said, I won’t repeat what I said because it would gives my plans away but you can go find it yerself yer a big boy you can read

I’ll be the judge of that :triumph:

4 Likes