The Book of Tears | ARMAGHIDDON

Deep inside you know that this isn’t true, Ghid.

So, are you basically confirming that this is the chip with the BoL simulation on it?

Also, I won’t be surprised if the car they are currently in turns out to be a Ford

10 Likes

So the radio is sentient

8 Likes

no
incorrect

1 Like

Tell me when I show up
Nice story Ghib

Nonono that’s not how we do things here. You’ll have to, like, read it yourself to figure that out

11 Likes

We’re looking at you @Rukah.

4 Likes

Zork tends to not do much of that.

7 Likes

but would he yes a joke?

also guys, isn’t the pakari guy just … pakari?

And the sentient car is Eilrach, right? The text style seems to imply it, but it could well be

um

literally anyone else

3 Likes

why do you insist on being so lazy
actually better question, why did you sign up if you aren’t going to read it

you’re clearly seeing things, um, I definitely didn’t edit it… Read it again.

I’m tempted to never specifically mention him by name so he has to actually read the book. That’d be such a loss for him, though.

I cannot confirm or deny allegations about the chip’s contents, only that it most likely cool ranch. What I said was, to consider the possible sources from which it could have originated, as there really aren’t that many.

Context is important. Eilrach is well-known for doing something in the books.

6 Likes

mmm what?

yeah, but in this book his mask is described as blue. In BoR, Pakari’s mask is black. I mean it could always change color but idk why that would happen.
Also, if it was Pakari, Wild would probably be with him.

2 Likes

Eilrach is controlling the dead officer, I think. Hence why he was kneeling on the bumper at the end.

Ghid why do you keep having characters kneel on abnormal things? Doorknobs, bumpers, chests…

As for the car, I bet THAT is the Cobalt Corsair. Corsair is a type of car, and cobalt is a colour.

5 Likes

Wait so if Rukah is the knife that technically means i wasn’t violently murdered by my son.

6 Likes

that’s a stretch

2 Likes

let the record show that racie got a wack chest

if he used the knife. check the fight in BoR again.

2 Likes

So cordax can pulverize a zombie into funny moon sand no problem, but when he kills a police officer he’s clearly shook

Either inconstant character writing or this has something to do with Cordax’s relationship with the aforementioned zombie

Son, if this is because I absolutely decimated you at wii sports resort frisbee golf I just want you to know that I did it for the clout.

6 Likes

Cordax doesn’t care about his old man

How sad

4 Likes

funny moon sand zombie was already dead, for one thing

I cannot confirm or deny allegations that I stuffed the doggone story with enough subtext that it’s blatantly obvious

3 Likes

Well you see there’s thing I’ve developed called a lack of intelligence.

7 Likes

I’m not the only one? We should start a club!

6 Likes

smh my head you didn’t call it the book of Boba Fett where’s your plagiarism Ghid?

Ah, finally: something I can nitpick besides grammer and, spelling.

Normally, this isn’t how car doors work. If the handle is “open” when the door unlocks, that door either doesn’t unlock, or you have to shut the handle and then open it again to unlock the door.

Of course, it does seem some element of magick may be at play here, but still: it feels like it would be more plausible for the door handle to simply be the type that trying to open it while locked means the handle doesn’t move at all. So he’s still leaning on it, and when the lock is undone his weight pushes it open.

Pun intended?

Is Diero being coy? I legit thought he just meant the officer was unconscious, and then it turns out he’s dead.

At no point is Cordax mentioned to have left the car.

1 Like