The Book of Tears | ARMAGHIDDON

Beeg chapter. HUGE chapter. Hope you like it.

Take a left at the stupidly long chapter and you’ll still be lost.

Also lost if you take a right.

Sorry. Maybe you could ask for direction?

The problem is, if I did that, we all know how it would end

sorry, I meant the book of waiting.

since you’re him you’ll be the main character

7 Likes

Considering I’m kinda following this one more than the others, I’m going bother asking the stupid questions so buckle up ghid you’re going to find out how little I follow the story

1 who’s the main character? Is it ToTT?
2 who’s his son?
3 why am I a green semisolid person/thing? I thought that I was a skeleton which would possess people through rather unseen means
4 not sure if I can ask this seeing as you write the series and therefore make the rules how can eilrach possess a car when it was not a living thing? Or can he possess inanimate objects now?

3 Likes

Since I proclaimed myself The Ultimate BoT theoriser, I need to live up to that title

Yes. Everyone’s favourite wooden cat

Long story short, Tott and Ghid are the same person and Winger is Ghid’s son. You just need to connect the dots

You’re actually green mist that just happened to possess a skeleton body in the first book. The mist possessed many bizarre things ever since.

Actually, Eilrach can only possess dead bodies (dead Racie, for instance) and inanimate objects (bullets, for instance). He cannot possess living things

9 Likes

Tott is Ghid. Winger is my son, in whom I am perpetually disappoint.

One thing I will never be accused of is being a good writer inconsistency. You are/were a skeleton, but you have been killed twice now, and your essence moves on to the next suitable host in the same matter a Makuta’s antidermis would, although unlike antidermis a silly little cut doesn’t spell the end for you. Like antidermis, however, your form will dissipate on its own if it can’t find a suitable host.

You’ve taken over numerous corpses at the cider facility in BoR, a multitude of Dreamers and Racie in BoD, and so far you’ve taken a police car and officer in BoT. You haven’t possessed the bullets so much as inhabited them, as there’s nothing present to possess.

I always intended for him to be capable of possessing inanimate objects, but so far the only inanimate things he’s possessed are dead bodies and Dreamers. He’s been given a back seat in previous books, but I try to give as many people the limelight in the books as possible, so expect to see him quite a bit.

4 Likes

yup, Tott is definitely Ghid.

Hey look it’s me.

Apparently Eilrach was controlling the guard and the car. interesting

2 Likes

3 Likes

You think you’re sobbing now, wait til you see what I have in store

And OHOHO do I have something big in store. The sequel to this is going to completely upset the narrative.

4 Likes

the sequel as in the TTV Boards Story Fivequel or the moment when Ghid kills Winger after telling him he’s not actually his son

4 Likes

Winger

I don’t know how to break this to you

but I’m not actually your son

because I’m your dad

7 Likes

ooh, fun.

3 Likes

so when I typed that, I thought to myself “there’s something not quite with the pronoun reciprocals here” but i was doing math and didn’t think about it too hard :sob:

5 Likes

3 Likes

Fine… I’ll do it myself!

Currently you’re monopolising the… uh, I actually don’t know what you’re monopolising, but you’re monopolising something for sure and that’s bad. I’ll have to change that.

Don’t worry N01, GoodGuy, I’ll make The Book of Weebs happen… eventually.

Depends on how much of a weeb you are

Also, I’ll wait till Ghid releases a few more chapters and I’ll dump an unreasonable amount of theories here.

Edit: @Ghid I just realised something! When Monopoly killed Cordax and Winger in the factory, Tott got real upset about “his son” dying. Naturally, everyone thought that he was talking about Cordax and assumed that he was N01, but he was actually talking about Winger who is known for being Ghid’s son. So, we could have figured out that Tott was Ghid even back then. That’s some really clever foreshadowing!

8 Likes

Not everyone.

But it did manage to fool the ultimate Bo_ Theorizer, so I’ll take the win.

2 Likes

You’re talking about someone who couldn’t figure out who R/Chromeboy/anodize airhead was when it was literally stated in the text in plain sight, like seriously, “not a high falls fan”, it’s so obvious! How am I so stupid!?
Is it really such a win?

6 Likes

Also, I was the guy that figured that out.

2 Likes

excuse me I figured it out first

4 Likes

That doesn’t count. You wrote it.

Ghid doesn’t write these.

He’s only the courier that delivers them to us from the great beyond.

6 Likes

that doesn’t stop me from making theories about it

Here’s a spicy one: I think the car has four tires.

5 Likes