the borhok invasion pitch ( on borhok in general )

so yes another pitch but this time it’s on the borhok in general so antrozt6 don’t say anything
about rakshi. so i will be covering several topics including what are borhok(concerning G3 ONLY), their roles in arthraka’s history and the current story, and more. @BioKnight um yeah sorry how do I un-lock it so I can make the pitch? @ everyone so I’m going to start with the topic what are the borhok (concerning G3 only)? so they are a race of hive- minded rahi who will eat just about anything like arthrakian xenomorphs. THE TYPES (will send images): so first are the borhok-va which are like the worker bees of the borhok hive main duties include caring for the krana (larvae), feeding the queen,and fighting their wars genders are male and female. second are borhok-kal witch are the elite soldiers of the swarm their weapons include (this goes for borhok-va also exept sword hands) : teeth,elemental power, their hands are evolved to blade-like form, and they vomit acid at opponents they are all female. krana are small worm like larvae to the borhok that can latch onto matoran and drain their power much like face-huggers . third there are 2 types of bahrag first is the lord which mates with the queen so she will lay eggs much like drone bees they sometimes rebel and leave the hive and take others with them and theres the queen not much to say about her. and finally the bahrag-nui which is the ultamite epitome of borhok they only are born once every 700 years and are immortal and control even rouge lords their gender is male and female. my plan is in agreement with velocoJACKtors’ pitch (though not the art) and my thanks to him for giving me this idea. @JayKnight um i’ve made the pitch so can u unlock it?

1 Like

Do you have a pitch ready made?

1 Like

coming soon topics arent allowed rip

1 Like

As other users have pointed out, coming soon topics are not allowed on the boards, which means I’m going to have to shut this down until you’ve made your actual pitch. Just pm when you’re ready and I’ll reopen the topic for ya

1 Like

A link to velocoJACKtors’ pitch would be appreciated.

So is this going to be a re-pitch of the Borhok or on the invasion story-arc?
I am looking forward to the rest of the pitch. (I hope there is more). As there is not much to discuss right now. The pictures will be interesting though.

Here you go. He did some art, and I did some concept models.

ok look up borhok in G3 story and see if that works. @Sanokal well no i’m doing my own concept art sometime around the corner.

Yeah, I know, I was just informing odnan of the contents of the link.

And remember, it’s spelt Bohrok, not Borhok.

1 Like