The Boss Baby

We failed as a species, again.

6 Likes

RIP in RIP any semblance of sanity left in the world. But, in all honesty, this seems like it could succeed. The humour seems alright, if a little juvenile.

4 Likes

They couldn’t even get the audio right in the trailer, it killed my left ear.

1 Like

Remember when Dreamworks made good movies, remember earlier this year.

2 Likes

We I mean I knew we fail on a regular basis

But this

This

Now I don’t think I want anyone to make another Bionicle movie

If Lego made another Bionicle movie it would in the same universe as the Lego Movie and plaid for comedy like the Ninjago movie.

That’s assuming you trust they won’t mess it up forever

Hey look I picked a nit

8 Likes

#FTFY

This topic went up fast…

I saw it earlier, and…uh…I don’t know what to think.

I don’t know, I actually liked that trailer. I think it could be good. The moment when the ball launcher fired into the kid’s face over and over was pretty funny. It’s also directed by Tom McGrath, who has directed pretty good movies so far. I have faith in it.

It still looks better than Trolls.

I could be much worse ;-;

Looks simple and something you would see with your younger brother. Basically like Storks its ok but nothing revolutionary.

5 Likes

Eh. I wouldn’t call the premise as rock-bottom as this one of these monstrosities:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4877122/

I don’t wanna watch the trailer, because I avoid trailers.

But that baby has STYLE

This movie looked bad… but this trailer caused me to lose all hope for it. They took what could be done well and (from the looks of the trailer) made it the most generic plot it could possible have

1 Like

Meh.
It’s not that bad.

movie soundtrack composed by justin bieber

2 Likes

Dreamworks, why can’t you make good movies anymore.
Even though I’m still gonna see it. Just not at an expensive theater. Don’t want to pay $20 for a possibly terrible movie. That’d be a waste of money.

because Comcast own them now

but why must this be a movie
since we have seen this unofficial person running multi-million dollar company a few times during Film history

and I do not see the highest hopes for this movie

Admittedly, it looks really childish and like another movie to be forgotten. But I actually quite like the animation and the concept, although outlandish, is actually really fun.

2 Likes