The Brotherhood of Makuta - What About a Community MOC Project?

I’m going to be going out of town for a while and based on current progress (an arm and half of the torso) it’s going to be a long time before I’m able to finish it. I kinda want to give up my spot.

1 Like

The story’s fine, but the name sounds… off somehow. I think it’s something about it only having soft-sounding consonants. It also sounds like about three actual countries.

Also, I’ve been reworking my final Makuta recently (I may give him skirt-like armor built with the wings of the new dragon-master Ninjago spinners) the point being that I am still working on him.- I haven’t forgotten.

1 Like

@Jakanader

Alright, I’ll remove you from the list.

Island names might or might not change in the future. Actually you can even suggest a different name if you want (which might or might not be used eventually) I just named everything so you can refer to the islands by a name. The RSG people have more pressing matters than naming islands at the moment :wink:

Rules and list in post 1

There is again 1 Makuta to be assigned

3 Likes

@Gilahu Can you assign me please?

1 Like

@Monopoly

Yep, I’ll put you on the list for a non canon male Makuta. Make sure to read the rules if you haven’t already.

Rules and list in post 1
All Makuta are currently assigned

1 Like

My Makuta’s almost ready, I’m just having a bit of trouble with the arms. He’ll be posted either today or tomorrow.

EDIT:
@Gilahu, he’s up on the board now.

1 Like

So my makuta’s name can start with Y. What sort of roles are needed in a peacekeeping force-turned evil cult?

Well, Makuta were created as scientists, so if you can think of something interesting in that regard that would work.

I’ll see if I can think of something else…

Does anyone else have suggestions for Makuta professions we could still use?

Rules and list in post 1

What are the powers of Makuta in terms of health? i.e what are their regenerative abilities and can they become sick? If so, perhaps something in the medical field?

1 Like

Thanks, but I already got an idea. Does interrogator work, @Gilahu?

2 Likes

Communications officer?

1 Like

I would suggest a messenger, seeing that the MU doesn’t have any sort of long-distance communication system that I can remember, but the Makuta seem too arrogant to play such a role. Maybe someone that oversees a bunch of said messengers?

1 Like

Makuta Urdunohk will fill that role once accepted.

I fear that’s included in the role of Headsman which we already have.

That could actually work. I mean, we already have a spymaster, but someone for official channels might be useful.
Yes, I think I’d like that - gonna add this to the backstory suggestions above - please tell me in advance if you want to use this in order to avoid multiple people planning to use it.

EDIT:
@EmperorDuckie
This is the topic for questions. And as I said we already have a Headsman - that is an executioner.

Rules and list in post 1

2 Likes

Oh. Lol, sorry, didn’t realize that.

Ok, told you there will be monthly reminders from now on. As always, give this post a like to indicate you’ve seen it and are still going to build a Makuta. Those mentioned who don’t do this will be removed from the list by the end of the month.

But please consider if you’re really still going to build a Makuta in the near future. I want this part of the project to get finished as soon as possible and people clogging up the list isn’t helping. If you say that you might need 2 to 3 more months that’s fine - but I expect your MOC to be finished in that time then.

@Ghidora131, @Botzinga, @LeKrahka, @EmperorDuckie, @EvilLobsterKing, @BrokenAxels, @Toa_Vladin, @ReeseEH, @darkbrick999, @Condraxis, @Omega_Tahu, @Miraku, @Styrofoam

If you need help for backstories I’m sure I can help figuring something out. Just ask.

Rules and list in post 1

13 Likes

The MOC is finished, and have a rough backstory. Just need to finalize the bio and take photos. I was going to make him a Craftsman, making practical tools and devices.

2 Likes

Sounds good, as long as this doesn’t include weapons. Maybe read Raximoras’ entry (linked on the list) in order to get an idea what we already have in terms of an inventor and how to set yours apart from him.

Rules and list in post 1

So my Makuta looks like some sort of ruling figure. Are there any jobs that would suit that look or do I have to rebuild?

Maybe show a WIP so I can get a better idea of what you mean with “ruling figure”?

Otherwise that communication officer is still something we could use.

Rules and list in post 1

Yeah, I already thought of that, so he would make things like shovels, comm links, locks, and engines, all practical things not directly used in conflict.

3 Likes