The Brotherhood of Makuta - What About a Community MOC Project?

Can I claim making one of the nameless male Makuta? Also, even though they didn’t have names in story, can I give mine a name? I was thinking Mangu o po. It’s Maori for “Black of Night”, or “Black Night”.

Everyone else has.

1 Like

Read the original post, and all your questions shall be answered.

2 Likes

Sweet!

@pizzacheetah Okay.

Edited for Double Post.
~Chronicler

@darkbrick999

You can. I’ll put you on the list.

I personally would prefer “Mangu o po” to be written as “Manguopo”, but do it as you like.

Netrux is officially underway.

(inb4 I lose all motivation and have to start afresh two months down the line)

@Hawkflight

OK. Male or female Makuta?

Thanks allot! I already started building him, and am already almost done with his upper half. also, I’ll wright it Manguopo.

Male.

@thefallenfell

Just read about the guidelines at the top and tell me if you’re gonna do a male or female Makuta (Your MOC doesn’t need to have a name until it’s finished). After that I’ll put you on the list above as “work in progress”. When your MOC is finished, I’ll link it there, too.

1 Like

Put me down for a male makuta.

@The_Wanderer

Sure thing!

Can I do a male makuta

@kanohippy

You can!

1 Like

It will be called Akirix (mouri for lord)

Just finished Hormahk. I’ll be refining, photographing, and uploading everything in the days to come.

Somehow I can’t edit the first post with the list anymore. (I’m not sure if there perhaps is a limit to how often a post may be edited (52?) or a certain amount of time (~ 2 months?) after that it isn’t possible anymore, so…)

My best idea to fix this presently is having the list on a piece of paper and uploading it with all the links once this project is finished.

So don’t be upset if your MOC doesn’t appear up there. I’ll comment on every finished MOC, so you know that I’ve seen it and if it gets acknowledged or not.

I hope this won’t hinder you to participate!

1 Like

I believe it’s a period of time, as it’s been about two months since I started my story serial, and I can no longer edit that post either.

And I am done.

Netrux: Noble Demon

Netrux, Noble Demon.

1 Like

As am I.
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/the-brotherhood-of-makuta-hormahk/16482