The Bug and the Bush

More angles, please? It looks great, and I’d like to see more!

1 Like

radioactive bush is strange but the bug is great

Smol buggo is good buggo. 10/1.2

The bush looks dangerous, potentially carnivorous…that bug better not go near it

I’d rather buy 10 of these than most of the G2 sets. 17/10

2 Likes

That bug is adorable!!! … I don’t know why.
Also, can we get more of the bush? Please.

2 Likes

I just love that bug.
It’s very clever and charming.

1 Like

H… HOW
It’s… it’s just a bug
and a bush
I built this in like 3 minutes
Why do people like it
I’m confused

8 Likes

Looks pretty good! I love the designs, especially the bush! It’s always refreshing to see a smaller simpler MoC.

1 Like

Because it looks like what it’s supposed to look like.

I’m a sucker for small, clever builds. I’m pretty sure the MOC I made with the most likes is my Rahkshal, who are super small and simple.

3 Likes

As am I.

Because I love both micro builds, and rahi mocs.

2 Likes

Because the concept is small and simple, there’s little room to mess up. Smaller builds also tend to be more innovative due to parts limit. I think we’ve all grown tired of seeing big and impressive mocs, we like to see the small scale wonders once in a while

2 Likes

IT’S WORLD BUILDING!!
######it’s all we have

4 Likes

Guys, I have a bunch of bugs already built, just not here because I thought they weren’t really all that special.
Do you think I should post them? Like, in a “Novel’s Insects” kinda topic? Iunno

6 Likes

Sure, just make sure to post a pest control MOC along with them, incase the bug MOCs becomes a trend.

2 Likes

Ahem… YES!!!

I need more pictures.

2 Likes

Awww thats a cute little guy…

Das… a good idea, but I could also make a kind of bug queen

So, alot of the bugs that I made in the past are missing, but I still have a bunch.

AND I’ve been working on a queen, but I have a question: I have an unboxed quake beast that I could definitely use for it. Should I open it?

3 Likes