The BZP/Tumblr Crisis

Please note before reading this: This is not a place to flame BZP itself or members of BZP. Please refrain from raging against BZP, no matter how much you want to. I just thought maybe we should have a topic here to get the whole story.

I’m not speaking for either side. If, by some off chance, someone from BZP is here and would like to talk about what they think is wrong with TTV, please do it here in a polite manner here.

(TTV Members, if you don’t want this to be a topic, you may delete it. Don’t want to anger you, I’m just confused why all these forums can’t get along!)

My reaction upon watching TTV’s video regarding this: BZP why

Edited for double post- Star

4 Likes

I’m finding it unbelievable that this is being let happen by the higher ups on BZP. I mean, this is the internet. Hostility should be more than expected. But suspending someone on a forum just because you’re a fan of something/someone you dislike. There should be a legit reason for doing so. It’s a corrupt system, and frankly, it’s bulls**t. I don’t have much else to say. Oh, and here’s my reaction:

(Ironically I got this from Tumblr on CustomBionicle’s page)

8 Likes

Personally I’m just worried that it’s not done escalating. I’ve got a bad feeling about this.

5 Likes

Same here. This isn’t going to end well.

4 Likes

Even if it does continue in any capacity, we’ve made our statement- and it will be the last time we mention it. Our involvement has been dropped completely meaning comments from them at this point on will be ignored.

4 Likes

May the Schwartz be with you guys. I’d hate to see this escalate, and being a fan of TTV, I’ll probably just ignore them to the best of my ability.

2 Likes

I’ll pretty much echo what Var said. This already took way too much time out of our regular routine; we need to buckle down and get back to the channel and stop worrying about this stupid controversy. :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mesonak

1 Like

Sorry this had to happen. People can be dumb sometimes. Good luck on your next few videos!

1 Like

Same here.

May the Schwartz be with you.
#spaceballs2:thesearchformoremoneyconfirmed2015

Really?!