The C U R S E D topic

You went to the gas station to buy a bag of cigarette milk?

Free proverbial cookie to whoever knows the YouTube channel responsible for that quote.

5 Likes

you know how when you have 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 bowls of that and the leftover milk gets almost solid in consistency from the raw amount of nutrients and you just go sluuuuuuuuuuruppp and its so good for you

5 Likes

shrek 2 but all the characters are some denomination of a danny devito-smurf hybrid
oh and theyre all redheaded

5 Likes

IMG_7186

6 Likes

it’s- it’s- it’s perfect
ive never seen something so magnificent so beautiful in my life i would marry that beautiful shressy shrek offspring right there
also @Ghid dont be shy drop the recipe

5 Likes

woah uh so you might want to not double post (posting twice without anything in between)

it’s much better to edit your post if you have something new to say because double posting is kinda against the rules :confused:

5 Likes

yeah i got flagged because they thought i was spamming, totally not a snoob

5 Likes

excuse me, that is a shrek-Smurf hybrid

Here is a Danny devito-Smurf hybrid

8 Likes

i think my eyes have blessed, thank you, @Monopoly , for so accurately depicting my vision

6 Likes

My eyes have bled.

3 Likes

My eyes gushed viscous red waterfalls.

@Monopoly

6 Likes

3 Likes

7 Likes

Ok, that’s actually really cool. I saw a video about that tracked motorcycle. It was made for the French military during World War II, but they stopped work on it due to how much maintenance it required.

7 Likes

how did you find this picture of me

6 Likes

I took the picture.

5 Likes

give it back

6 Likes

That will cost you 6 booster packs of Shadows Over Innistrad or 2 liters of your blood.

5 Likes

I can supply you with 0.6 liters of that ghidblood if ghiddy gives the rest

7 Likes

f-follow me for m-m-more r-recipes

8 Likes