The C U R S E D topic

sussy baka

4 Likes

Let me rephrase that

Why China?

4 Likes

what do you have against plates? :scream:

2 Likes

Ho-ho! You have fallen right into my trap, Cordax!
Now tell me more if you wanna find out my answer

Me too, me too… even though I created it, I still can’t fully comprehend it to this day

Well because… wait… how do you know that this is a Chinese game?

9 Likes

You mean ho-yo, I presume.

so one day I’m sitting around, existing, when some of my friends were talking about this game. I had just beat BOTW at the time, so I was lookin for something new to play. I came up to them and asked what they were discussing. One of them showed my their phone screen, and on it was the game.

Genshin Impact

I had seen ads for the game before, but never really thought much of it. As my friends told me more and more about it, I started to want to play. Then, paimon came up and I didn’t even think about playing the game for like a month. It eventually became a joke, how I hated Paimon so much. After a long while, I decided to give it a chance, and what I found was an anime-styled BOTW ripoff that was actually pretty good. I kept playing until I had to do things like grind for two hours to get an item that lets me enter a temple where I find an artifact that I take to someone who then activates a quest where I need to scour the entire city for a tea leaf that gives me invisibility so that I can distract the dragon and finish the quest so that I can get my adventure rank up by one number. I will say, though, the elemental part of it is well done, although the story and gameplay is a bit repetitive at times.

But, at the end of the day….

I still despise Paimon.

So that’s how I know that the “Tahu” was a genshin character.

4 Likes

weeb

from joy?

6 Likes

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

6 Likes

I knew you were gonna make this joke

My story is actually pretty similar to yours.

When the game became popular, my best friend pretty much forced me into playing it (I mean, she was very persistent about it)

At first I was very sceptical because I’m so much not a gamer myself, but when I actually started playing it… I found out that it was quite fun. It’s far from the best thing in the world, I’m not a fan of the grinding and gambling stuff, but other than that… it’s pretty decent. I still play it… with very long breaks though.

As for why I chose to put Diluc in a Tahu poster… well, I’ll never miss a chance to put something anime-related into a Ghid-related post

Yes. This is the only NPC in the game that I want to punch out of existence

Would you mind continuing this discussion in a DM because we’re getting very off-topic?

Also,

Relatable

Most definitely, yes

Sounds like a Ghid tactic

10 Likes

Ghid is but a child playing checkers compared to my machinations.

3 Likes

look it’s not my fault you lost at checkers

there are ways to keep your enemies closer without becoming your enemy.

5 Likes

An advanced technique known as lying.

3 Likes

Ultimate excellence lies not in winning every battle, but in defeating the enemy without ever fighting.”
― Sun-tzu

6 Likes

Not cringe to Sun Tzu…

"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.”

3 Likes

“Never trust quotes you read on the internet.”
-Sun-Tzu

8 Likes

you liar, that’s an abraham lincoln quote

“Sun Tzu was cringe.”
― Carl von Clausewitz

7 Likes

4 Likes

As if the normal one wasn’t cursed enough already…

7 Likes

3 Likes

Targeted advertising is a myth. I swear this isn’t relevant at all to my recent google searches

8 Likes

One time in middle school, one of those ads came up when my science teacher was trying to find some video.

The class, being average middle schoolers (no offense to anyone who is in middle school right now) thought it was the most hilarious thing in the world.

2 Likes