The Cast- A 2 Fan 2 Fictionous Contest Entry

Ah, so it would appear that you have found my contest entry; good for you. This is actually my first time working on digital art, so the quality is certainly a step down from what other members of the board have to offer. But I thought it was time to try something new, and this seemed like a great opportunity to break out the tablet and let the art commence.

I do hope you enjoy what I have to offer. It took over two days and three separate tries (Not including the many other trashed pieces) to get this exactly how I wanted, so I hope it was worth the pain. ^w^

From left to right:
-Law and Order
-Golden Miru
-'06 Fangirl #1
-'06 Fangirl #2
-Mardi Gras
-Fear itself
-Angry host
-Not an actual dragon
-and Every Villain Is Lemon

62 Likes

It looks a little like Meso is giving Viper a back rub.

##VIPONAK CONFIRMED?!?

But seriously, fantastic job…

9 Likes

var is taller than me this is unacceptable /s

I like how you drew my hair ^^

12 Likes

Oh right. I forgot to add.
PRPL’S HAIR WAS AN ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE

8 Likes

I love this style of artwork

oh my god, exx is the best

You called?

10 Likes

##Amazing

Exxtrooper looks like he just came out of fullmetal alchemist. What is going on here.

2 Likes

But like, Var is all standing straight, and your like, angles and stuff.

Here, I made a diagram.

4 Likes

How can I fear ex? He’s too adorable!

1 Like

Love your style of artwork here. The pictures itself also does a nice job capturing some of the quirks and relationships each cast member has.

This is great, but I love the mutual hatred thing.

2 Likes

Pretty great! my only real issue is that the necks seem really long and lack much flow, this is really noticeable on Eljay.

Thanks for the appreciation! cx
And yeah, when it comes to proportions on humans, I tend to suck at it. You’d think that doing this sort of thing for over 10 years with paper and pencil would rub off onto digital art, but nooo. xD

I hate three things to say:
1.) Exx is amazing.
2.) Eljay isn’t wearing a Hawaiian ■■■■■.
3.) The necks are a bit long.

You either have a long neck or not have one at all like Exx

CONFURMEDED!!!11!!1Q1!!!

/s

what contest is this for, is there a board for it?

it was a contest for the 2nd anniversary of the boards. It ended about a week ago and the winner (Xeros610) won a custom title (a little bit of text next to their names)