The Celebration Topic

I got all of the new bionicle sets :smiley:

Lucky you!

be sure to make lots of MOCs with the new stuff.

1 Like

I finally got some 2015 sets!!!

I have Smash Bros U and my Toa are on the way!

Yesterday I got Lewa, Tahu, and Kopaka.

I have had all the 2015 sets! For like, five days now!

I also just finished the first Assassin’s Creed game!

2 Likes

I just made contact with a friend I haven’t spoken to in the better part of nine years! (Bonus: he’s a Bionicle fan, or at least he was back in the day.)

7 Likes

I guess I’ve been here for 6 months now.

…Celebration?

3 Likes

indeed, tis’ time!

7 Likes

I got three trophies at a karate tournament.

3 Likes

I just beat all 4 Halo games on legendary, solo in the MCC (I hated every minute of it, but man it felt so good when it ended)

I just beat the entirety of the Last of Us, with DLC, on Grounded Difficulty.

For those who don’t know:
Easy: For beginners. More ammo, crafting supplies, melee weapons, and healing items are spawned in the world. Also, the enemies are quite easy to kill.
Normal: Supplies spawn at a normal rate. Enemies are strong, but not as strong as in Hard. Sharp melee weapons spawn later in the game.
Hard: Supplies are rare to come by, and non-infected enemies are more aggressive and use cover very often. Melee weapons, such as the Pipe and Hatchet, are very rarely seen.
Survivor: For players that want a considerable challenge. Supplies are extremely rare to find. Game hints, prompts, and Listening Mode are disabled. All enemies do double damage.
Grounded: For the toughest of the hardcore. Supplies are next to non-existent. Game hints, prompts, and Listening Mode are disabled. All enemies do triple damage. The HUD is disabled. Enemy AI is extremely sharp, more so than survivor.

(Taken from the Last of Us Wiki)

So basically, a lot of actual blood sweat and tears went into beating this. (I bit my lip pretty hard and I blistered my thumb.)

4 Likes

I’ve done nothing!

3 Likes

^
Me literally every day :confused:

1 Like

I just finally regained my slightly-repetitious title of Master! Now bow down to me, all you insignificant scrubs! :stuck_out_tongue:

/s

(Going through 300 new topics is a massive pain, but worth it in the end).

3 Likes
2 Likes

Now you can rename topics and enter the Highly Suspect E̶l̶j̶a̶y̶’̶s̶ ̶b̶a̶s̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ Hideout, but yeah worth it… :’ l

2 Likes

Krana… what have you done?!

1 Like

“Highly SuspeCon”: - all Masters invited to meet each other in real life, in Eljay’s basement. Masters can talk, scheme, and generally attempt to rip the Miru off of Eljay’s face.

4 Likes

I celebrate being here.