The Celebration Topic

I forgot to celebrate me getting my driver’s permit :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I got Loss and the Protector Of Earth today!

I got a PS2 emulator working.

I learned that consoles always ran natively at 60 fps.

THPS4 dropping to 30 is like turning on the matrix mode cheat.

1 Like

The Boards work my phone now! YAAAAAAAAY

2 Likes

Spring break is starting!

1 Like

It doesn’t start for me for another week. :C

That stinks :frowning:

1 Like

funny mine just ended .-.

1 Like

What is this “spring break” you speak of?

2 Likes

Alright, so most of ya’ll won’t know what the heck I’m talking about, so before I celebrate, lemme fill you in.

A couple days ago, I went in to the hospital to get an x-ray, and they found a small mass on my arm. Well, their first thought was cancer. They did an MRI and took a biopsy, and for the past two day I’ve been really worried about it.

But I just got a call from the hospital

I don’t have cancer!!! YES!

8 Likes

That’s definitely something to celebrate!

2 Likes

##Celebrating the fact that we now have 1000 users on the Message Boards! :smiley:

11 Likes

whooo!

only about 40 of us are active though

4 Likes

“Active users, Last 7 days: 350”

5 Likes

As of this day only one month remains until @LimeLibertarian24 and his mysterious half brother @lime24 are allowed back into the message boards from their year long exile. No longer will we have to rely on inferior sources of Bionicle journalism such as TTV. The trumpets will sing, the children will dance, the lion will lay with the lamb, and fresh squeezed freedom will flow from the mountains like milk and honey.

3 Likes

Reason for suspension: …an all round dislikeable fellow.”

lololol :smile:

Let us all celebrate the grand (hopefully not extremely brief) return of the one, the only, @BioRaiders532! May his in-depth, thoughtful, philosophical walls of text bless us once more!

(Sorry man, we’re kinda pulling you all across the Boards today :stuck_out_tongue: )

7 Likes

And so it begins…

5 Likes

Indeed it does.

1 Year on the boards!

Yay!

3 Likes

I made it to a year too, bro!

2 Likes