The Celebration Topic

I just got to 75 days since I joined!

I mean, I didn’t start being active until more recently, but does that matter?

awesome!

that also reminds me

tuesday is the anniversary of when i joined the boards

woo

4 Likes

For you, it was the most important day of your life.

But for me…it was Tuesday.

2 Likes

But next Friday though…

Well, I made Protector.

And I got a Trans-blue Kaukau!

4 Likes

:open_mouth:

lucky

A 500$ one?

Well, I didn’t pat that much for it, but yes, the one from the inside tour.

1 Like

###I just realized today is my 1 year anniversary on the boards. I joined on Sept 6th 2014 @2:50 PM (so in 2 hours technically, but whatever :stuck_out_tongue:).

So, here are a few words that I typed up to describe/sum up my experience from this past year on the boards:

It’s been an amaztastic experience meeting new people, making friends, and having interesting/nonsensical discussions with everyone on the boards, because of how friendly most people are :smile:.

Moderating has also been oodles of fun, even when every other flag is another dreaded double post.

Witnessing the boards evolution over this past year in terms of both rules and overall design has also been très intéressant (everything is different now).

###So, to everyone on the boards that I’ve interacted with (and the ones that I haven’t, you’re probably cool too) thanks for everything!!! :smiley:

###I’d also like to give a special thanks to all of the members of TTV (@Mesonak, @IllustriousVar, @Eljay, @Kahi, Venom, Viper, TakumaNuva, and Exxtrooper, and Invi :smile:), and the Mod Squad (@Chronicler, @Political_Slime, @John_Sheppard, @legomaster1378, @Indigogeek), and my buddies at the CHC (you know who you are :wink:) for making this past year a great one. And I look forward for the journey ahead! :smiley: :smile:

[Mod Edit] Thank YOU Waj for being the best Mod! - Slime

Yee --John Sheppard

12 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

I have to admit, Waj is probably the best Mod on the boards. Such a swell guy. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks a ton @Waj! You really are the best! :smiley:

1 Like

[your congratulation has been appreciated, here have a :cookie: :smile: :stuck_out_tongue:]

You’re a pretty swell guy too, Chronicler :smile: :wink:

Thanks, LM! :smile: [best :maple_leaf: bro]

3 Likes

You da best around! no one’s evah gonna keep ya down!

2 Likes

Try to be best
‘Cuz you’re only a mod
And a mod’s gotta learn to take it

Try to agree
When resolving gets rough
And flags are too hard to handle

History repeats itself
It’s a double posting spree!

Never doubt that you’re the one
And you’ll be notification free!

3 Likes

Thanks Waj! It’s been great getting to know you this past year! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, fun times were had :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, since the guy isn’t around too frequently, I wanted to bring up the fact that it’s also @Zahaki’s 1 year anniversary as well. Tis pretty cool how two (active and retired) mods joined on the same day :smile:.

2 Likes

congrats Waj :smile:

1 Like

It’s been a year 0.o

I really need to start getting more active.

1 Like

oh yeah I’ve been here for a year now since September 10th

yay

2 Likes