The Centurion MK01

The Centurion MK01

So on my Instagram account, I conducted a series of polls to create a mech, the goal of which was that people could vote on aspects like weapons, colour etc and I would build the mech from that. This is that Mech!

So I wanted a roman style helmet for the moc and used a modified version of chubbybots’ Gipsy avenger head as it was about the scale that I wanted. The result was something that was a Halo Spartan looking Roman helmet which I really liked.

The theme that was most voted was Sci-fi and there was no clear subcategory so I went with general sci-fi/advanced looking mech. As melee weapons were the most voted primary weapon I decided that the mech had to have plasma chainswords, because that would be so cool.

Couple that with a blue colour scheme and it ended up looking like a Gundam version of Gipsy Avenger, which I thought was a pretty cool outcome. In terms of secondary weapons, I settled on two shoulder mounted machine guns and 2x6 missile launchers in the arms.

And yes a little mini can indeed fit in there, although it’s a bit cramped and there isn’t an interior but it’s hard to fit much else in there with the angles.

I hope you all like it! Comments and criticism are welcome as always!

30 Likes

wooooah! I love the canons!

1 Like