"The Chica Show"

THIS IS A SHOW

A kid’s show
with a puppet chicken

that looks highly similar to this

But here’s some info you didn’t look up.
This show first aired a full 2 years before Five Nights was released.
What does this mean?! 'Means Chica has her own TV show, and probably means that the creator of the game possibly got inspiration from this chicken.
So I put it to you- what could have served as inspiration for the other 3 electronic murdering machines?

8 Likes

4 Likes

The characters themselves. Not the settings.

2 Likes

Clearly the creator took inspiration from his trip to the future in which he played Five Nights at Freddies.

Paradox FTW

2 Likes

Freddy is obviously based off Chuck.E.Chease, but he also seems to be inspired by the Country Bear Jamboree at Disney’s Magic Kingdom.

Bonnie reminds me of the demonic rabbit from the film Johnny Darko.

Now I’m not really sure on what inspired Foxy. The closest connection I could find was Swiper from Dora the Explorer.

3 Likes

Thank you collector for the first serious on topic post.

1 Like

oh cmon rise

i knew about chica waaaaaaay before fn@f

pbs sprout was awesome

3 Likes

Since FNaF2 has been released, here’s a brief post about possible the inspirations of the new animatronics.

I believe that both Toy Chica and the Mangle were inspired by Mitzi Mozzarella from the Rock-afire Explosion. You can see similarities to her in the Mangle’s face and the fact that the new Chica is somewhat of a cheerleader, much like Mitzi.

3 Likes

Mangle was most definitely inspired from Rolfe DeWolfe and his puppet Earl Schmerle

Hence the extra head.

2 Likes

I never knew that…

…the more you know.

and uh…I think Puppet is slenderman.

1 Like

Am I the only one who thinks Toy Freddy resembles Yogi Bear?

2 Likes

Wow Collector you’re back!

[quote=“Collector, post:11, topic:3988”]
resembles Yogi Bear?
[/quote] haha yea.

1 Like