The Collapse of an Empire | RP Topic

He smiled slightly when she remarked he was still alive “Of course, I am.” He said proudly. “I’m not the best swordsman for no reason, you dingus.” He chuckled.

His hand grasped her tighter, even to the point where their fingers would intertwine. “Siansa, I don’t need a mask.I can keep the ring if you want to, if that is important to you. But I won’t take your helmet…it is yours, my mask, met its end but I’ve survived.” He said.

“And about your father…I don’t know much about him, but I’ll protect you from him.” He declared.

@Flux

Siansa shakes her head, “No Will…”

Her hand clenches his tighter, “I-… I need to save my father.”

Her eyes meet his with no fiery determination, but instead fear. Her eyes show her fear for her father, that she is afraid of what might happen to him. She sits up, though a few winces of pain show.

“I need to protect my family…”

1 Like

He rose a slight eyebrow when she declined that, were they close? But Lord Bloodfang said something about knowing him as they fought.

“Your father is a Dragon…yes…” Will states. “But how willing is he going to let himself get saved?” He asked her, looking into her eyes, noticing the fear she had. He wasn’t sure what happened to her, what Bloodfang did to her, but she wasn’t anymore that Dragon who was playing ball.

He continued to hold his hand, not letting go. “So from what I’ve heard, your father’s name is Geal…and well from what Bloodfang said, he would be disappointed. I take it he is one of Bloodfang’s?” He asked.

@Flux

Ashkey watched as the group entered an inn. She sighed and walked further, finding an old tree stump that was slightly taller than her.
Drawing her knives, she began to slash at the stump, training her skills.

Oire entered the inn and looked around.
“Where’s tha’ han’some fella? I need ta talk ta him.” He said aloud.

1 Like

“My father is one of the guardians of Dragopia…it’s probably best that you haven’t met him so far. He’s a proficient warrior and he tried to teach me combat skills, though I really only took to the basics… I had a heart for healing and enchantments… so I’d often take to my own studies practicing those magics.”

Siansa grunts a bit placing her free hand on the wounded shoulder, “Unlike me… he’s actually loyal to the throne, but I believe that he would not kill me… I’m afraid Bloodfang will force my father to decide who he is loyal to… who is important to him… I’m afraid Bloodfang will force my father to die for me, or to kill me to prove his loyalty…”

She looks at Will, her eyes telling him that there was more to it. Siansa leans forward dropping her head onto his shoulder, “I’m… sorry…but…I’ll need to go to my family…my father likely doesn’t yet know my position with the king…I can use that-…”

1 Like

Will wraps his arms around her waist, hugging her as she dropped her head onto his shoulder. “Listen…I know you worry about that, but we have other things on our hands, Siansa.” He said. “It is unlikely Bloodfang would send Geal unless he is one of his most trustworthy servants…from what we’ve seen, probably Janus is one of his servants.” He declared.

“Perhaps, the moment we will meet your father is when we try to invade Dragopia,” Will said, suddenly his hand touched her chin, holding it, bringing her view up to his eyes, they were close now.

“I’m not sure who’s loyalties your Father lies with more, you or Bloodfang. But if your Father really loves you, then he would more likely try to recruit you, not kill you and if he does try kill you…” He then holds her cheek, wiping her tears. “I will be there to stop him…I promise.”

@Flux

Norag sat down and looked at Oire. “I’m afraid he is in one of those rooms.” He said. “I don’t think he wants to be bothered, so tell me what you want to talk with him.”

“What are y’all, some kinda fugitives?” Oire said, plowing straight on.
“…cuz that dragonfella seemed real special.”
Oire shrugged. “In any case, whatever y’all are doin’, I’d like ta offer mah help.”

“Will…”

Siansa pushes his body away slowly. She looks him in the eye, “I’ve decided… this won’t be easy for me or for you…”

She looks away, her eyes drifting to the upper right, before returning to him, “I should go… I can go back to Dragopia and incite a revolution against Bloodfang… and use that to…”

When Siansa pushed him away and said that it was not going to be easy for them, he didn’t understand but what caused him to drop his face and every expression he had of worry would be her next choice of words.

“Siana, you are going to die,” Will said bluntly. “You’ve seen what Lord Bloodfang is…what he can do.” He tried to remain calm but raised his voice a little.

“What part of the Dragon Lord of Dragopia you don’t understand?” He asked her. “As long as Bloodfang is on His Throne…he will have absolute control over all of the Dragons.” He said.

“Perhaps the reason why Ernesto and Clawripper were able to betray him so to speak, was because he didn’t expect it. But if you go there and try to do so…he will do otherwise. Plus we need you here…are you simply going to dump us, just like that?” He asked her.

He still had his hands on her waist, not allowing himself to get completely pushed away. “So after all of that matchmaking…after all of those hints and stories you gave me, you want to make it even harder for us?” He asked.

He shook his head. “You should rest, you are in no way near capable to go there. Nor strong.” He said. “I’m not stupid, Siansa, Bloodfang is too much for us, as of now, we need to get the artifacts.”

@Flux

“No.” Norag shakes his head. “We are some people who want to do Good. We want to get the Artifacts of this world so we can stop Bloodfang and his rule but well…” He sighed. “By the look of things, today it wasn’t a good day for us, at least.”

“Bloodfang kicked our butts…” Norag said. “And now he has Tiara’s Shield, what we can do is simply move on and get the next one. And hopefully, get that shield back as well.”

“Conventional weaponry cannot hurt him, we need to be thinking outside of the box.”

“You can bet your butt that Warhammer worked on Bloodfang.” Norag said to Ernesto. “Haven’t you seen what kind of damage Siansa caused to his armor by simply swinging that thing?” He asked.

“Perhaps, but we should still be looking into other forms of pain.”

“I don’t know what could cause a Dragon Lord extreme pain…” Norag said. “However, Will told me of something that can weaken a Dragon’s abilities…it is called Dragon’s Bane.

1 Like

“Perhaps there’s ways for us to eat away at his mind, or for us to liquify his bones, or perhaps we can destroy what little he loves in this world. We shall follow any and all leads that may lead to his bloody destruction.”

Oire nodded.
“I see. Sounds like ya could use a bit o’ help.”

Ashkey continued training, amd she would do so throughout the entire night.

“A bit dark,” Candall noted. “I don’t mind kill’n him if it brings peace to our lands, but we don’t need to torture him. An eye for an eye only makes a good bloody mess!”

1 Like

“Dragon bones are the toughest there is,” Leandro said, crossing his arms. “No amount of acid can liquify your Dragonic Bones.”

“Ya should know.” Norag looked at Ernesto. “Yer a dragon.” He said.

“Plus if he has a Queen or a loved one, is probably a Dragon too.” Leandro points out. “So, that’s a goner.”

“Best chance is that Dragon’s Bane,” Norag said, caressing his beard. “Only if we knew where to find the dang thing.”

“Tru dat.” Norag nods.

“The Isotixian is right.” Norag agrees.

Leandro sighed. “Yeah but for now, we need to rest and we need to see what is Cloudia’s fate after this.” He said. “They took a pretty good hit, despite them being known for their defensive purposes.”

1 Like

“And bloody it will be. But let’s talk about more pleasant things.”

Oire nodded.
He moved away towards the bar.
“Could I have a glass o’ Scotch?” He asked the bartender.

Envarus goes to the roof of the inn after bathing and redressing. This time he is wearing normal clothes, and if anyone were around him they might notice burns on his skin from the fight. He puts his sunglasses on and begins staring at the sky seeking more power from the stars.