The Current Status of Biotube

Famous? Masters aren’t famous, just active in the community (or should I say “active”).

7 Likes

click

scroll

click

scroll

12 Likes

You got that right, buster.

Who are you again?

6 Likes

so theres some newer smaller bio-tubers on the scene, Toa Okoto, Renzo mocs, Playstippling (his quality of videos is greeeeat), and then Bionic tem who went from 5 subs to 190 in a matter of days from a mere shutout from Play stippling

2 Likes

I know some guys like KylerNuva135 and TheShadowedIne1 are still around but upload less frequently. Since Bionicle came back I’ve noticed more people come which was pretty cool to see, though I think people figured stop motion is no easy task and started to focus more on MOCs and reviews, along with short comedy videos shot on video. It’s not close to death like it used to be, but we’ve definitley seen better days.

Biotube back in the day seemed like a very accepting community. Where you could show your mocs and stopmotions and people would try and help you along the way to improve. Now it just seems if your mocs and stopmotions are not up to the standards of biotubers who have thousands of subscribers, your will get hate brought upon you even though your just starting.

3 Likes

Pretty true honestly. You have a 50/50 chance of either getting hate nonstop even though you have 5 subscribers (one of which is your mother) and 2 videos, or go unnoticed for years.

2 Likes

Too true :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

In my case it’s my brother…but the point still stands…

Something I noticed a lot of people copying suddenly oranges format

2 Likes

The only one I recall is NoCashValue’s vid and it was approved by Suddenly Oranges himself who seemingly doesn’t mind the use of the format… can you share some others?

At the top of my head there is Biorama but I usually find some with “videos that were uploaded today” when I search Bionicle on youtube

SuddenlyOranges is probably one of the only people keeping BioTube alive with good content.

6 Likes

Him and Play Stippling :wink:

4 Likes

Personally Stipp’s MOCs are really good, and really breathe some like into G2. I love his content

2 Likes

Ugh it’s so true😂

Found this article about this guy who says he was a former BioTuber. Weird to see something like this, since were used to guys just dropping off the face of the Earth after they’re done with BioTube. Never watched this guy (as far as I know, he didn’t write his username down), but this was some interesting info from someone who has left.
http://collegian.com/2016/09/chatting-with-chapman-i-was-raised-by-the-internet/

4 Likes

Tagged with “bionical”

4 Likes

Tbh shows how old bionicle really is

2 Likes

Biotube currently kind of goes along with the theme it is following. When Bionicle was revived for G2, Biotube also came back to life. Now that Bionicle is dead again, it feels the same thing has happened to Biotube

2 Likes