The Current Status of Biotube

CHC

Good Stuff

Yink, what trip are you on?

/s

4 Likes

Building a story really interests me, but how do you do something like that when you have limited parts?

1 Like

Totally with you on the HoA. Who only gets 2 episodes up?

1 Like

(What is HoA?)

I know…I have limited parts too. But I’m not saying “Everyone do Story stuff or else”, I still watch the skits and stuff. I’ve just yet to find still active story based channels(Besides the few I mentioned)

Nothing.

1 Like

Okay.

What the G2 Community needs is structure. Currently, we have a variety of channels, wandering everywhere with their Bionicle-related content. We need a community channel, where we could put a variety of thought out, interesting, story-based series. That is my ultimate dream.

7 Likes

Once I get the stuff I need, I may as well create one, or try too. It would be a good idea and a place for all of G2 Bionicle’s story fans to talk and make videos with well thought out story, and good Stop Motion. It truly is a great idea :smiley:

1 Like

@Hordika Thanks! :blush:

1 Like

Five days in
no replies or likes

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THIS JOKE

2 Likes

I completely missed that post.

1 Like

This is just me, but I could never get in to any Bionicle story based videos. I find nearly all of the have sub par story that takes a long time to tell and half the time has a rushed/nonexistent ending. I gave up on finding one that could hold my interest a long time ago.

1 Like

@LQ1998 That is true, but what if the theoretical channel had a team of script readers who, well, reads a finalized script from the the member who wants to put their content on the channel.

1 Like

I’m not saying it can’t happen, I’m just saying it hasn’t really yet. And I’m not going to hold my breath.

1 Like

The Stories I’m watching now are the Fight for Endworld and Scotttjt’s Society of Guardians. They are both really good. Have you ever seen the Hydros Chronicles?

2 Likes

Yeah I have, the lack of voice acting, proper editing (no offense to that guy, but there are some easy tricks he could learn to drastically improve it), and proper sets turn me off.

4 Likes

Sᴏ ɪᴛ’s ʟᴇss ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪᴛsᴇʟғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴜʀɴs ʏᴏᴜ ᴏғғ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ?

I’d say it’s both. I can’t really get to the story itself until I get through the presentation. But then, I still have the story to judge. In my opinion the presentation is a huge part of the story. Just like in any good story, the setting and atmosphere make up a lot of the story.

1 Like

I will admit, a Sofa and a few chairs can’t really make-up for a more realistic environment.

There was no joke. Those are the best Biotube channels.

1 Like