The Dark Hunters' Instructions

Wow! Any favourites, or particularly terrible Mocs?

1 Like

Charger has the wrong blades

1 Like

Woah that’s pretty awesome

Woah, that’s crazy. I think this is the first time they’ve all been together like this, unless the Bionicle Archives or someone else has done it. Nevertheless, this is amazing to see all the dark hunters built and in one place!

1 Like

I know at least 3 others

2 Likes

Which ones am I missing? Please let me know. (I know the Piraka aren’t there, they are on their own shelf for 2006)

@Styrofoam Some of my favorites are Lurker, Eliminator, and Phamtom. For not very good ones I’d say Prototype, Tracker, and Subterranean. Overall it was a lot of fun to go through and built them. The creators made the instructions so Lego like that it was such a treat to feel like I was building real sets again.

Edited for Double Post - BioKnight

2 Likes

No one I think, I know at least 3 others who have them all built

1 Like

intense jealousy occurs

That’s a really, really sick collection you have. That Lariska MOC is really good too!

Dang! Wish I could have all of them! Unfortunately, I don’t know that I could build any of them, given the parts I have and the cost of ordering the right sets…

Also, what’s the name of the dark hunter with the Avokhii? And does he really look like that in the story?

1 Like

The Dark Hunter that uses the transparent Avohkii piece is named Ravager.

What, specifically, are you referring to?

Ravager’s only appearances are in the Dark Hunter guide and the updated Encyclopedia, so that picture is what he looks like; there’s nothing that overrides or contradicts it.

1 Like

The Avokhii on his head. I was just wondering if that’s how his face looks, or is it a fake Avohkii, or just something cool to use?

Since the story states that only one Mask of Light ever existed, that is. It may be that LEGO just used that mask piece to give him a cool looking head, I suppose.

This is the answer, though it was a fan that made the choice, not Lego. Most of the Dark Hunters were designed by fans for the Dark Hunter contest.

3 Likes

Ravager does not physically have a Avohkii in canon. But his face bears the same design features as an avhokii in universe

1 Like

Ok. Makes sense. It looks real good.

Looks great seeing them all together like this. In the very far future I hope to have them all as well.

do you have the dark hunters who got sets? (Like Nidhiki)?

are you aware that there canonically eight hordika dragons?

Yes I do have all of the official dark hunter sets (I own every official Bionicle set and I am working on the contest and combo models ). They were just on there own shelf when building these. I am still debating if I want to build all 8 of the hordika dragons. I am gong to wait until this summer after I get some more room to display the figures before I build them all.

3 Likes

ah ok neat.

What! Are you @Eljay in disguise? I didn’t know that anyone had all the Bionicle sets!

1 Like

There are a few of us out here with all sets. I’m working on all masks and kraata now. Just completed all krana. I’ve also completed all contest rahi except the Kanohi Dragon, I’ve only got about 40% of that thing built.

2 Likes