The Dark Hunters' Instructions

You’d wish but this screenshot from my build tells a different story unfortunately.

Great news everyone! Thanks to @TLROsborne171 for providing the instructions for the last two Dark Hunters Subterranean and Devastator. Now we have instructions for every Dark Hunter! (except for Lariska I’ll add her in once her contest is completed)

5 Likes

At long last, I can rebuild my army. Spherus Magna is now mine!

9 Likes

Can’t wait for DuckBricks to check these out!

2 Likes

He has.

1 Like

I meant the newer additions, I’m a bit excited for Devastator’s review (Well all of the hunters’ reviews really.)

3 Likes

Glad I could help! I have more in the works.

That would be an honor!
Though I think because the instructions aren’t made by the original designers and that there’s the possibilities for inaccuracies, it most likely won’t happen.

1 Like

There are now more accurate instructions for Eliminator!

5 Likes

That’s actually kind of crazy how wrong the current instructions are, though it’s understandable.

The most surprising thing for me is the fibre optics; it’s incredible that no one’s caught that for the last 15 years, especially given how much effort has gone into recreating the Dark Hunters, and Eliminator specifically.

2 Likes

Definitely have a new respect for this build, the fibre optics going through the head to the eyes is absolutely wicked looking.

2 Likes

Thank you so much to the people who made these instructions and to SomeBionicleFan23 for compiling the list. Over the last couple moths I have been building them. Today I finally completed them all, even a custom built Lariska. Some have a few wrong parts, but they will be switched out as I get the right piece. Thank you so much for doing this!

11 Likes

Wow, that is impressive, I do not envy your wallet right now.

3 Likes

Wow! Any favourites, or particularly terrible Mocs?

1 Like

Charger has the wrong blades

1 Like

Woah that’s pretty awesome

Woah, that’s crazy. I think this is the first time they’ve all been together like this, unless the Bionicle Archives or someone else has done it. Nevertheless, this is amazing to see all the dark hunters built and in one place!

1 Like

I know at least 3 others

2 Likes

Which ones am I missing? Please let me know. (I know the Piraka aren’t there, they are on their own shelf for 2006)

@Styrofoam Some of my favorites are Lurker, Eliminator, and Phamtom. For not very good ones I’d say Prototype, Tracker, and Subterranean. Overall it was a lot of fun to go through and built them. The creators made the instructions so Lego like that it was such a treat to feel like I was building real sets again.

Edited for Double Post - BioKnight

2 Likes

No one I think, I know at least 3 others who have them all built

1 Like

intense jealousy occurs

That’s a really, really sick collection you have. That Lariska MOC is really good too!