The DBX 7800 subsonic rifle "The Reaper's Kiss"

Here’s just a simple little MoC I decided to make.

No real story to this thing. I just felt like making a sniper rifle. Anyways, I hope you guys like it!

Sorry about the poor quality. I don’t really have a proper MoCing studio.

23 Likes

Very nicely designed. I love the look of it and how sleek you made it. And it actually looks like a real rifle too, which is great.

1 Like

Those trans purple stud give it a somewhat futuristic design, nice job

1 Like

@Invader Thank you so much! I was really going for a realistic/futuristic look, so I’m glad that you think that! Would you believe me if I told you that this is my first time building a custom gun like this?
@nexolo Thank you!

Wow that’s really impressive :smiley: Great work!

1 Like

Why is it that I’m the only person I know of who’s bad at making guns? Why?

In seriousness, I do really like the design. Might steal it for En’s sniper rifle to be honest :stuck_out_tongue:

Go ahead!

WHY IS EVERYBODY BETTER THAN ME AT MAKING GUNS

1 Like

######I know those feels Ghosty. I know those feels.

2 Likes

I think my only criticism for this is the name, what makes it void? other than that its a pretty cool build, good job

AT LEAST YOU CAN MAKE GUNS

Yeah, really I just wanted a cool sounding name. I imagined it as using some sort of futuristic technology. Also, you may not be able to see it, but there are actually a whole bunch of trans purple studs on it.

how dare you make me zoom in on the photo to see what your talking about.

I’d honestly say try and use more light purple maybe? or just more visible purple because I feel like I’m looking at a plain riffle. And I think I find no uniqueness in the name just because im a destiny player so the term “Void weapon” would just mean it did that kind of damage along with a name like, LDR 5001, QUANTIPLASM-, and so on forth.

Yeah, that probably would be better. I’ll probably change the name. Can’t add any more purple though, since I’ve already taken it apart…