The DC Animated Universe

As of the late I’ve been getting a few board members into the short lived Green Lantern the Animated series. Its been a lot of fun and soon enough I noticed their were no topics about it or any DC AU shows. So, here we are. Whats your favorite of the animated universe?

My personal favorite is of course Green Lantern TAS but I’m also a huge fan of Batman TAS and Batman Beyond.

4 Likes

Unfortunately, Green Lantern TAS is not officially part of the DCAU.

Personally I’ll always love Justice League the most.

3 Likes

I really liked Young Justice, and I haven’t seen Green Lantern TAS, Batman TAS, or Superman TAS.

2 Likes

Batman: The Animated Series tops any other super-hero shows, in my opinion. Clever stories, fun adventures, well-developed characters and plots, and perfect voice acting make this show quite fun to watch.

3 Likes

Young Justice, while great, is not part of the DCAU.

2 Likes

I have also seen the Batman cartoon from the 2000s and enjoyedit, but I have heard Batman TAS is better.

1 Like

Its still a DC animated series so… I don’t really care either way.

3 Likes

Way better. Trust me, that series is the thing that defined my view of Batman. To me, no other Batman tops it!

Another problem is that I have no way of watching it, unless you know of a place I can find it.

That would be “The Batman” which is a VERY controversial series. Some say its good some say its trash.

1 Like

It doesn’t really matter, it’s just something that bugs me a little.

2 Likes

I know it’s called THE BATMAN, but it and Batman TAS often get mixed up. Just trying to keep from confusion. :blush:
Also, even if it is bad, the art style is cool, and the character designs are really unique.

1 Like

I remember watching it online for free, I think on the CW’s website or something. I think you can find it somewhere.

If you’re going to watch one, watch “Almost got em’”. It’s one of the best episodes of the series.

1 Like

I found Batman TAS on animeflavor. The quality isn’t the best, but the sound is great.

Wonderful. You get to hear the great voice-acting!

1 Like

Teen Titans!!

1 Like

The ones that I’ve seen (and love)
Are Justice League, Justice League Unlimited (Best episode IMO "The Greatest Story Never Told) and ("The Great Brain Robbery) , Teen Titans, and Young Justice (Which I have still not seen season 2, no spoilers please) All in all, Justice League Unlimited is my favorite, it has great characters, stories, sometimes comedy, but it also opened me up to a whole bigger universe!

my fav dcau show is teen titan go /s

I really liked the original Teen Titans series. It was good.

Batman TAS is my favourite super hero cartoon. I still watch it with my dad whenever it comes up on the telly, and I even have a VHS of Mask of the Phantasm.

1 Like

The only one in the universe itself I have yet to see all of is The Zeta Project. I very much want to, and will one day.

ATM I’m watching GL: TAS, which, while not in the universe, is still phenominal so far. Really digging it. Even if Razer’s a walking Linkin Park song. Namely this one.

3 Likes