The dead one comes

Little closeup of the damaged Avohkii for those who wanted to see it and preview of the moc it was used on.

18 Likes

Why would you torture a mask like that.

4 Likes

@Invader Necessary for the Mocs description and first form, also just becuase it was a random idea that popped into my head, trust me that’s not the worst, you seen Mel-rahk? You don’t like this you’ll cry at him.

@kanohippy You’re not the first to say that and you won’t be the last, look at Mel-rank.
To put it simply I had a bunch of this mask so I modified some because I had spares.

@Zero I will never stop! Look at the rest for more! Bwahahahaha!

@Jal I will be putting that up later after I go through my pics of him and find the better ones for this site (clearer ones).

1 Like

This is heresy.

1 Like

I concur.

I have no problem with you destroying your own pieces. (After all you own them.) It’s a interesting idea, I’m not sure I get the point though… Maybe if I could see the MOC that uses it.

Also, as I’ve just realized I forgot to mention, don’t worry too much about this one, it’s a STAR’s mask, only Avohkii I’m willing to modify. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ouch. I’m all for modifying pieces, I’ve done a bit myself, but just…ouch.

1 Like

Ey, don’t worry about it! I only modify STAR line Avohkii’s, all others are off limits! There’s not enough of them to do such, but there’s a crazy overabundance of the others so have fun I say!

1 Like