The Disney Topic

Don’t know if someone did this, but here’s a topic dedicated to all things the Disney company does. Anything Disney related from the classics to Pixar to the the parks to Marvel to Star Wars.

1 Like

Disney have been buying companies over the years which limit some of Marvel and Star Wars creativity. I slowly dwelled away from the company but it’s handled much better than current Nickelodeon tbh.

1 Like

If only Disney bought Bionicle so it could be handled well and last 3+ years.

No please. I like my Bionicle with my Lego.

2 Likes

So it can be brought back to die in a year? lolololol

1 Like

I doubt Disney would give the same plastic quality.

Also, let’s not make this a second “disney buys bionicle” topic OK?

2 Likes

Disney would probably make Bionicle into a cheesy animated show for Disney Junior /s

In all seriousness I think Disney’s doing an okay job overall. Their Movies, animated or not, are always exceptional, but some TV shows and Disney Channel Original Movies could be done a LOT better.

Plus I really hate how the $12 Star Wars action figures are elbow-less (not to sure if that’s Disney’s fault or Hasbro’s but I’m just saying…)

4 Likes

more likely. Disney just gives them the license.

2 Likes

yeah the hasbro star wars standard action figures have been elbowless and kneeless for a while

it’s rather aggravating thinking how I have a buncha clones in that scale with as much articulation as the toa uniters

4 Likes

So I’ve noticed. I didn’t think I’d be saying toys were better ‘back in my day!’ when I’m only 18. :confounded:

3 Likes

Saw wreck it Ralph 2 today. I was pleasantly surprised. Not amazed, but pleasantly surprised. The end credit scene was very clever

1 Like

Today is Disney’s 100 year anniversary

2 Likes

Walt’s cryogenically frozen head is probably enjoying this day

2 Likes

Walt’s cryogenically frozen head is the one picking out decorations and screaming at interns

1 Like