The Emoji Movie

Sony: :joy::laughing::sunglasses:tHe LeGo MoViE dId GrEaT!!! LeTz RiP iT oFf!!!:smile_cat::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::heart_eyes_cat:

Presenting, what I found on Twitter

Sorry about the picture spam but this is legit.

27 Likes

Ugh. This movie is really making me question humanity more than usual. I still enjoy TJ Miller’s voice and acting, however, no matter how bad a film he’s in. Won’t get me to see it though, but I didn’t hate the trailer as much as I thought I would because of him.

Next thing you will see is someone is gonna make a The MEME Movie…cause everything is free game now to be exploited by Hollywood.

3 Likes

The internet would collapse on itself.

This guy makes a ton of solid points.

4 Likes

You know like the Lego Movie, I think given the right writers, this movie could be good, it might say something about how we live on our mobile phones and never connect through real emotions. But that never going to happen since it’s Sony, and Sony will just made this film without an car or thought into it.

1 Like

Just no.

4 Likes

Wow the Rip off The LEGO movie…just wow.

That one could actually be done right. Would have to be at least PG-13, though.

Just thought I’d post this here.

7 Likes

ewwwwww they look disgusting

Someone set those suits on fire.

2 Likes

I want that dead.

1 Like

Can I beat those guys to death?

maybe too agressive?

1 Like

You’d be doing them a favor.

2 Likes

:gun:

goodbye internet

Ahh Patty Stew…

You came from such humble beginnings

Some of your other works was okayyyyyy… I guess…

But now you’ve finally struck gold.

21 Likes

Well…

poop.

His whole career went to crap.

12 Likes

I’ve seen people on Facebook sharing the trailer, thinking it’s funny and that they wanna see it.

Welp, there goes that box office bomb I was hoping for.

5 Likes

Why. Just… why?

Get hyped for the Emoji movie 2. Followed by a Candy Crush spinoff and the Meme Movie. The entire thing will be building up to the smart phone cinematic universe.

5 Likes