The Empire Shall Rule for eternity!

all hail emperor Eljay! Our king and savior!

1 Like

All Hail Eljay! May we be blessed with a great mangosteen harvest!

2 Likes

Just another April Fool’s Day joke, and a non-amusing one at that. Sorry, guys.

Wait. Do you not support the rise of the new regime? Burn the heretic!

4 Likes

I still get to keep my job, right?

2 Likes

ALL HAIL ELJAY
ALL HAIL ELJAY
HERALD OF THE BIONICLE 2015 CONFIRMATION

2 Likes

All hail Eljay!
All hail Eljay!
The rightfull ruler of TTE!

I’ve heard of a rebel alliance btw, but they shouldn’t be a problem, and won’t.

1 Like

I for one welcome our new mangosteen overlords

3 Likes

NO! How can you do this Eljay!? #BringBackTTV

I was dreading this day on these boards… and now I find I could never be happier.

ALL HAIL ELJAY!
ALL HAIL ELJAY!
ALL HAIL ELJAY!

EDIT: I have a new wallpaper:

15 Likes

Who painted over one of my signs? Give yourself up and I will promise you a painless death.

As the only other ruler of something here, I would normally propose either a truce or war. But it is plainly obvious that this grand being has eclipsed even me in sheer grandeur.

You can say it Megs, after all it’s just the means to an end.
All hail Grand Emperor Eljay!

1 Like

Eljay is the Grand Emperor now, you dare to oppose him, you shall face justice for your crimes!

1 Like

No. #FreeTheTTV

1 Like

TTV is not more, now there is only the the three empires… wait a second? Eljay, we have a problem!
Maybe if we change it to the third empire… let’s see, Rom, The Galactic Empire and The Third(current) Empire! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

With Eljay now as Grand Emperor, does that mean we’ll be in a musicless world with robot enforcers a la Mr. Roboto?

2 Likes

Cool cool. So with all the resources of being emperor at your disposal will recap reviews be returning soon?

2 Likes

What prank?
This is totes legit, m8.

4 Likes

Hey Eljay!

It’s Gregie Pie!

I don’t like how rude you are being, saying that we all are your people.

It isn’t very nice.

It also isn’t canon.

I’ve decided to start my own Democratic Revolution to remove you from power.

We will gain support with canonization of our most vocal supporters fan-fiction, and cupcakes. Lots of cupcakes.

You will feel the power of my canon cannon!

I swear, you will fall from power, I Pinkie Swear it so!

I cross my heart, and hope to fly,
Stick a cupcake in my eye!

7 Likes

Wait a second…Oh my goodness! I totally prophesied this in an earlier post I cannot recall at the moment! There was indeed a takeover of TTV from the inside. Only it wasn’t the old enemies of the Bionicle community, it was our friends! Eljay’s been leading Hydr- I mean an empire right under our noses! We must rebel, find our true friends before it’s too late! Where’s Captain Ameri-Kopaka and Iron Omega Tahu when you need them?!

3 Likes

ALL HAIL EMPEROR ELJAY!!! HE SHALL SAVE US FROM THE DARKNESS OF APPLEGO! WE ARE NOT WORTHY! WE ARE NOT WORTHY! :joy: :joy: :joy: :pray: :pray: :pray:

THE ENTITY FORMERLY KNOWN AS “VIPER” HAS BEEN DEEMED TEMPORARILY UNNECESSARY. PLEASE CEASE AND DESIST ALL NON-ELJAY RELATED TOPICS. ALL HAIL EMPEROR ELJAY!

YESS! BURN THE HERETIC!!! BURN THEM ALL!1!

1 Like