The Experiment Roleplay

OOC: I’m confused by the way you are posting, but did you just cut of Terry’s legs?

1 Like

OOC: check the rp sign up page and yes

“Kay” Runa continues to plan.

Logic- don’t worry I’ll fix you later

OOC: can somebody please give me a little recap of what’s going on

OOC: Okay then.

“hmmmmm awkward”

Edit: tarev severed the nerves in the leg

Hearing the yelling Torrus and Shira go towards the sound to find everybody there

Terry was very annoyued, because he couldn’t move is legs, or they had been chopped off.

“You are a bad person” He said to Tarev, as he bundled up his severed legs, or just let them flop around, and dragged himself across the room…

Logic- no we are precautionary

Torrus:“Tarev i’ve been looking everywhere for you !”

“You are a meanie who disconnects peoples head, and does weird reality bending things to peoples legs” He said, as he continued to slowly move across the floor, carrying his severed legs, as the dragged feelingless and very much attached behind him.

Insanity- No I’m insane hehehe hahaha

Serenity- You recognize us?also sorry about your legs Terry but it was necessary we’ll fix that later

Edited for Double Post.
~Chronicler

“You will never touch me again” Terry said “It is harassment and assault, and Tumblr is gonna hear about this”

“leant to say thumb you imbecile, also how the heck does a thumb knows things” retorted sterk to terry

Logic- agreed

“It’s not thumb” He said “And calling me an imbecile is disrespectful. Is it because I’m a shadow creature? Is it because of my elemental affinity? IS IT?”

Torrus:" yes of course I did or remember you either and I’m very confused right now ."

Serenity- no it’s because your headstrong