The Experiment RP sign up

Are Makuta allowed?

Yeah.

Since I’m not bothered to lead my RP anymore, I might be joining this soon.

EDIT

@Omega_Tahu - here come dat boi

Name: Makuta Texxidos

Titles: Makuta of Orna-Nui, Former Second in Command
species: Makuta

Weapons:
Plasma Canon
Constructed within Destral, this weapon is powerful enough to blast through several layers of Protodermis and even Protosteel to some extend. These benefits are brought low by the fact that it takes a certain amount of time to charge up. Likewise, the blast has huge knock-back and wide radius. Supplementary, the said canon can turn around and be used as an Arm-blade of sorts.

Titanguard Aegis
This shield is quite a simple thing. Mere relic of the past, it is. Forged ago by the Great Beings, this relic offers the user a shield-like device with extendable barrier. (Think Sentinel Prime’s shield from Transformers Animated to Reinhard’s Barrier from Overwatch.)
This shield recharges over time and can be shattered after being exposed to prolonged damage.

Powers/abilities: 42 Rahkshi Powers (two at a time, purely due to a genetic mutation.) + materializing shadow into solid form, further controlling it in said state. (also developed during the said mutation.)

Personality: Sinister in nature, Texxidos prefers to use fear-mongering tactics both among his allies and enemies. While quite powerful himself, the Makuta prefers to let the lesser creatures do his bidding. One thing about Texxidos is his truly “unique” taste in art, specifically when comes to decoration of his belongings.

Appearance: ((Texxidos’ current appearance is up the debate, for now, imagine him as his old self… until I get around making a revamp, that is.))

Additional Info

Timeline: Alternate Spherus Magna (I can elaborate on it more, if you wish it, that is.)

Time Period: Five years after the fall of Inharax (this universe’s equivalent of Teridax)

Age: 100 000 years (being one of the original 100 of his kind)

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Affiliation: Brotherhood of the Makuta (formerly), The Dark Hunters (formerly)

1 Like

Accepted. Although the power of the cannon may be dampened a bit for story purposes.

I can deal with it… It’s not like Texxidos’ is going to fight on daily basis.

Texxidos Edit

New appearance:

Character Theme:

1 Like

Name:R.W.U. Type B Attempt 5 (Prototype)
Important Nicknames: R.W.U.; Reu(pronounced Rue)

Species: R.W.U. (Robotic Warrior Unit)

Weapons: laser blaster hand, strength enhancing tube(that little blue tube thing on his arm/back)

Powers/Abilities: His blaster hand can turn into floating fingers and a floating palm (kinda like Peridot’s limb enhancer hands from Steven Universe, as an example.) If his body gets cut apart and the piece cut off gets close to his main body, they will go back together.

Personality: technically none since he’s a robot, so I guess I’ll put my basic plans for it here. Basically, it’d be a prototype for an advance version of those robots we’ve been fighting, one that can summon a synthetic stand. You, @Omega_Tahu, would say when it(being only one since it’s a prototype, so they wouldn’t want to waste materials on more than one until they know it works) appears and disappears, like the others did, and then I control it’s protocol(Fighting style and basic testing commands to see if he works properly) Eventually (Quite a while into the future.) He’d glitch and develop a personality and “soul” and help out the other heroes.

Appearance:

Stand: ProtoFighter

Destructive Power: B
Range: D
Durability: D
Precision: C
Development Potential: C
Abilities: Cause delusions of worst fear or best dream; turn right forearm and hand into blade.
Appearance:

So What’ya say!?

Oh! And Runa’s sheet has been updated with a picture his for appearance!

1 Like

I’d say that would work, but the personality being a fluke might change

Main Info

Name: Makairi

Titles: Toa of Shadows

Species: Toa

Age: 50 000 (technically more, if counting his Matoran form)

Element: Shadow, Ice (weak)

Weapons: Broadsword

Powers/abilities: Controlling Shadow, Very Agile, Good at Hand-to-Hand Combat

Personality: Ever since his corruption, the Toa was devoid of any Moral light, slowly he adapted the Makuta way of life, ending up in service of the Brotherhood eventually. Taken by the Makuta Texxidos as his personal bodyguard and greatest “loyalist”, he is dedicated, strong-willed, relentless and cold.

Appearance:

Additional Info

Timeline: Alternate Spherus Magna

Time Period: Five years after the fall of Inharax (this universe’s equivalent of Teridax)

Alignment: Neutral Evil (presumed)

Affiliation: The Toa (formerly), Brotherhood of Makuta

2 Likes

Accepted. You can have him appear the same way as Texxidos, or appear asleep when a piece of ground switches out.

Can I do a character revamp

I don’t see why not.

Ok I’ll set up a reason for it in the rp and I’ll put the revamp up after work what do you think about using protodermis

1 Like

REVAMP:
Name: tarev(as a whole)
Important nicknames: (per head) malice, logic, serenity, insanity
species: still unknown
Weapons: the multiple tool tipped tentacles at their base
Powers/abilities: can’t die conventionally, exceptionally intelligent, lucky in both senses
Personality: suffers from multiple personality disorder though the names explain each one also still psychopathic
Appearance:

2 Likes

I say this now, this dude is a Quintesson.

2 Likes

That was my inspiration for both versions though the Mk 1 was more of a side project at the time

Accepted, although no protodermis vats

Ok that works

Do the heads spin around too? @Ace

Yes they do though the helmet when stored covers the pin for it so it has to be manually twisted

Is it okay if I do some little character revamps, to suit the situation we are currently in?