The Filthiest Topic Alive (Filthy Frank topic)

Right: Disclaimer out of the way… Despite this being a topic about Filthy Frank, who is not only vulgar but outrageous, I hope that we can keep the conversation about this YouTuber as civil as possible. - I mean, we did keep the Deadpool topic civil enough to not get it shut down… so why should we start with this one?

Anyhow… here you can discuss Filthy Frank and his “videos” and the “lore.”

11 Likes

Haven’t seen many of his videos but I don’t know how I manage to gag and laugh at the stuff that happens in his videos. What I have seen is pretty messed up. I think the last video I watched was Pimp My Wheelchair, that had some good moments.

8 Likes

the meme never dies.

3 Likes

I prefer some of his older videos (I HATE MEMES, ROCK PAPER SCISSORS…?) but the recent Fake Frank vs Real Frank video was pretty decent.

2 Likes

Did you guys know there is whole Mythos and lore around filthy frank? Not to mention the priceless wiki.

2 Likes

amazing channel

he is the meme god

7 Likes

I’m rather partial to his music.

I haven’t bought any, or even listened to all of it, but I do enjoy it…

Just a reminder that 99% of Papa Franku’s content isn’t appropriate for the Boards, so please avoid posting it.

I’ve watched quite a few videos by Frank, and have seen the whole of the plot. Interesting stuff, though I’m not 100% into it. His subversive form of humor really appeals to me in ways I don’t fully understand. To a certain extent, his content gives me inspiration for my own.

I draw the line at the gross stuff though. You know which ones I’m talking about. :confounded:

11 Likes

I’ve heard of him, but never watched his videos. From what you guys are saying, I’m guessing I wouldn’t be a fan :confused:

Yeah, you’re better off not watching.

4 Likes

There is no coming back once you start… You have been warned.

1 Like

I can’t believe you actually made a topic for FF. Good luck keeping it unlocked.

He’s (regrettably) one of my favorite youtube channels at the moment- Being quite possibly the most creative content creator(of his popularity) on the site. I mean sure it’s all putrid, but the amount of culture and inspiration worked into his… Body of work is kind of amazing. Also, his videos manage to be equal parts funny and gag-worthy, which is impressive.

That said, I don’t know if I’d recommend his videos, per say. It really depends on your tolerance for twisted humor(in every variety thinkable). His mission statement is to insult and degrade every viewer he can, so take that as you will.

Also, I probably wouldn’t have you watch his videos if you’re under a certain age(not accounting for personal maturity)… I know that sounds really patronizing, but I think it’s for the best. Personally, I wouldn’t have wanted to discover Filthy Frank any younger than I did.

5 Likes

Oh boy, never thought I would THIS topic on the boards. I’ve seen a few of his videos, and they’re among the most disgusting and vulgar things iv’e ever seen. However, his videos make me laugh more than almost anyone else on Youtube.

I don’t care for his sense of humor, tbh.

I liked the older videos he has done, his newer stuff has made me gag at times

I love filthy frank. The guy’s great at making a variety of characters, he’s great at shock humor, and frankly I find most of his stuff hilarious. However, I know that his humor is completely hit-or-miss: either you love it or you really hate it.

3 Likes

Oh my…

oh my…

3 Likes

WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELD-

Some of Frank video have high quality stuff like this:

(used a cut-off version to avoid the original)

2 Likes

Its difficult getting invested in the meme because of its weirdness, you kind of expect it to be weird so it doesnt really have an affect after a while.

1 Like

I havent watched filthy frank, but everyone at my school talks about it.

IM TH TRESH MAHn, IM ERE TO TKE OUT THA GARBAGE>

1 Like