The First: Art Contest Results (BIONICLE Canon Contest #1)

And now the image is on the official wiki. It’s 100% canon.

Congratulations!

On this note: is there any way we can know what he thought of #bendygate? A part of me is a bit let down that we didn’t get to see his reaction to it.

Congratulations to Mister N!
And a huge thanks to the TTV staff for making this all possible.
Looking forward to the next one!

Lhikan-Toa-Of-Fire

2 Likes

He did not comment on Hoseryx. We haven’t shared anything because there wasn’t anything to share.

5 Likes

Congaratulations again!
Also thank you TTV for the amazing work!

1 Like

@TheUnderscoredDouble @Mister-N

You guys are probably getting pinged a lot at the moment, but I thought you might like this.
I made your winning Helryx design (or as close as I could manage) in @Katuko’s old “Bionicle Fighter” game:

7 Likes

Congratulations to the winner!

1 Like

I’ve never seen this game before. What is it called? It looks interesting.

1 Like

“Bionicle Fighter: Broken Virtues” by Katuko. It’s a fan game. If you search it alongside his name, a few links should come up - it’s on BZPower, and he has a blog with it as well. I downloaded it a few years back so hopefully one of the links still works.

Quite a bit of fun, though unfinished, unfortunately. You can play as a Toa or Rahkshi and have a plethora of customization options.

2 Likes

Cool, thanks.

1 Like

Much congratulations to @TheUnderscoredDouble & @Mister-N on being the creators of the canon Toa Helryx design,

And big props go to the TTV cast & staff for perservering through the myriad of issues that popped up.

I’m looking forward to what will come next.

3 Likes