The Golden-Skinned Being by Atobri

With 5 minutes to spare, this is my entry to DuckBricks Fanon contest #6: The Golden-Skinned Being
Also my first topic in 2 years

Didn’t turn out exactly how I had initially hoped, but I’m glad to have gotten it done regardless. Maybe in a few years when I have mad skillz I’ll redo it. And maybe I’ll also make a moc version, which was my original goal.

16 Likes

chonky boi

4 Likes

Feels very… “Furry”

5 Likes

he looks very chonky, and surprisingly attractive for an eldritch being

4 Likes

Yeah, that what I was referring to

3 Likes

That’s all canon accurate. From Sahmad’s Tale:

“Nothing, that is, until the doors burst open from the inside, and something stepped out into the night. The newcomer was twelve feet tall, with golden skin and rippling muscles. Its eyes and face were vaguely reptilian, and it looked at Annona through the narrow slits of those eyes. He was easily the most attractive person I’d ever seen, so much so that I’d nearly forgotten my long lost love in an instant, and likely would not mention her again should I appear in any future online story serials. There was, evidently, not a hair to be described on his entire form, yet something in the back of my mind insisted the being was quite furry.”

/Sarcasmo

Atobi I think you’ve done a great job. It’s a really cool alternative view of him, an appearance not really accessible in Moc form. Nice to see a largely organic being looking like flesh

5 Likes

He looks fresh.
He honestly has Omega Shenron vibes.

5 Likes

His feet are weirdly melty almost, like he’s about to dissolve into the floor (he just granted a deviantart user’s dream and is paying the price for his actions)

The shaping is nice and I like the lineart. What program did you use for this?

4 Likes

Thanks everyone!

I see it

I used Photopea, which is essentially a free browser version of Photoshop

I would have used Krita, but I didn’t have it installed on the computer I was using, which as it is isn’t always very reliable when it comes to working with large files.
Next time I’ll make the feet nice and solid just for you ghiddy :>

3 Likes