The Grand Saga of Bird-Swords

This shall be a grand tale telling of all things Bird-Swords, it is set within the BIONICLE universe, however if it breaks cannon it doesn’t matter (If you disagree i’ll do, umm, something), that’s it. Also it shall be co-written by me EvilLobsterKing or just ELK and @RaptorTalon, with us two writing alternating parts. Okay onto the story.

The sound of the smiths hammer falling onto the assorted bird-parts and other sword material rang out around the room. This mystery smith had been working on this weapon of ultimate birdness for seventeen long years, and it was finally complete. The blade had been crafted from the pieces of all the birds killed by the weapon building mystery man. The forge was sweltering and the plasma Matoran could barely stand. An audible swish could be heard as the Matoran practiced his swing, the crisp white blade splitting the air. This sword was perfect, the head of a small winged rahi made up the pommel, it had a hilt of glorious wings and a blade created from the beak of a great white gukko bird, it was the ultimate weapon. The Su-Matoran was ready to hunt again, he donned his Kakama and stepped out into the world, the Birds of Sperus Magna didn’t stand a chance…

…So that is chapter number one done. I now hand over to @RaptorTalon to continue the saga…

5 Likes

I assume this has something involving the MOC weapons topic?

2 Likes

The grammar needs to be fixed. I’ll point it out later.

I have no idea what your talking about…

So I am here to make the next chapter…yea…

CHAPTER TWO!

As the Su-matoran walked in the sands of new Po-metru, he was greeted by a large bird. it was black and white. with a large beak and wings that looked to be crafted by gods. The matoran drew his snow-white blade and held it over his head. he swung as the bird slammed into the blade. it spun and crashed to the ground with a bang, sending sand into the matoran’s eyes. he smiled and walked to the side of the flailing beast and began to carve…

One day after he killed the animal he found himself walking in new Le-metru. he brushed his hand over the bird-adorned hilt of his blade and whistled. causing a Le-matoran to fall out of a tree. the long-armed figure ran at the Su-matoran, the vine-rider soon was laying in the dirt with sword wound in his chest. he gagged and sputtered, but all that came out was a fountain of blood. the Su-matoran wiped dust off of his kakama and pointed his blade of glory at the Le matoran’s neck.

“Tell me were the best birds are”

2 Likes

No one else commented but I don’t really care, I don’t particularly care if no one reads this, I’m doing it anyway.

The matoran of plasma reached the top of the tree he felt the breeze blow around him. It had been a long climb and the Su-matoran almost fell to his death several times. His head broke the covering canopy of the jungle, it was a beautiful view, however the view wasn’t what he was here for. He then turned his gaze downward, that was were his prey was…

The matoran flew downward silently his birdlike sword pointing downward as he fell. During the descent he realized just how crazy this was. The wind began to whistle as it flew around him and he snapped his attention back to what was below him. Thud. His sword had pierced just behind the neck of giant bird. As the life left the rahi he jumped up to the side, slashing the neck of another bird in the nest. Then he went backwards, spinning in mid air, taking the life of a third bird. He was a hunter and his prey had been conquered, now he just needed a way to get town the tree that this titanic nest was in…

3 Likes