The Guardian in the Sky - Lewa G3 Artwork

In this (unofficial) project, yep.

2 Likes

I don’t know why, but the arms seem a bit long to me. I love it other than that.

Utterly fantastic.

Heck yeah! I really like the way the cape is presented. It gives it more personality and kind of more like a fantasy feel.

7/10 not enough duplo

3 Likes

^
This.

Very nice, though is Lewa supposed to look like a girl?

That’s the point, though

It’s creepy. Like the Mask of Truth.

From Zelda, I mean. Not Axonn’s mask.

2 Likes

Ummmmm that’s Onua, you can tell by the Nuva symbol. I think it’s supposed to be him looking up at Lewa flying.

1 Like

“Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too quick!”

Lewa honestly works great as a reckless airhead female. It really fits in with the whole Le-matoran mythos from G1. Kind of makes me wish 2001 Lewa was female too.

What type of weapon does she use? I think it’d be pretty hilarious if she went around using a really big two handed battle axe.

2 Likes

“Wind-fly!”

1 Like

“Sand Twister!”

1 Like

The style really looks like something that would come out of the universe, like a Matoran did it!

Here’s an interesting fact for you. Green is the color used to represent oxygen or any equipment pertaining to it and it’s delivery. I’m in the medical field, so when dealing with respiratory clients you’ll see most of the equipment and all oxygen tanks are green. Probably not what Lego was thinking when creating Lewa, but still a cool coincidence.

5 Likes

Astounding Lewa! -Or should I say Vizuna the new Lewa? :wink:

1 Like

Wait. So Lewa is a girl Now?!!

Was. If you’re new here, you should binge the G3 streams if you haven’t already. Those were good times.

1 Like

I can just imagine eljay voicing a girl or at least try.

Like, twice. Once with infected kanohi and once with krana

EDITED FOR DOUBLE POSTING - Spiderus Prime

1 Like