the GX_05 youtube channel

Gotta use this one soon.

2 Likes

Nice, post a photo when you do, I am actually trying to make the normal metru brain light up so there is more color choices, who knows, maybe one day I’ll make all heads and brains light up.

2 Likes

So… uh… it’s been a while. I quite enjoyed making the glowing eyestalk so I was thinking about more mods I could do. Which piece would you like for me to modify?

1 Like

Painting tutorials for making monochrome weapons multicolored. Like paint the flames in Tahu Nuva’s lava board the color of flames.

3 Likes

@Winger I don’t know if I have that piece, i think I have one, any other idea for a possible candidate

2 Likes

Painting Inika masks.

1 Like

Ah, yes, the single, most difficult things to paint in all of bionicle. It will require a lot of RnD. I will keep this idea in mind and test a few things in the background while I work on other stuff.

2 Likes

Suffer

1 Like

I probably will, you know how many tires I will have to use to test the various paint and cleaning methods and stuff?

2 Likes

@N01InParticular coming in with all these good ideas just upstaging me like that

gosh

2 Likes

37 tires.

1 Like

I was hoping for a max of 7

2 Likes

Again suffer.

1 Like

Now im sad

3 Likes

Good.

3 Likes

Also, I have a question for the people: would you prefer for me to show only the final process (shorter video, will end with the final, finished product) or show the experimentation too (different ideas and attempts, may end with no solution or failure, longer video)?

3 Likes

:triumph: :triumph: :triumph:

1 Like

Dude, I don’t speak emoji. use words.

Experiments!image

2 Likes

:womans_hat: :question: (hat man had question)

:man_superhero: :thought_balloon: (super cool guy has idea)

:man_supervillain: :thought_balloon: (villain has idea)

:womans_hat: :man_supervillain: (hat guy takes villain’s idea)

:man_superhero::worried: (super cool guy is sad)

:womans_hat: :question::man_superhero: :thought_balloon: (hat man has audacity to ask super cool guy for new idea)

:man_superhero: :triumph: :triumph: (super cool guy is rightfully indignant)

1 Like