The huntress

Lariska was an important member of the Dark Hunters, being the Shadowed One’s right hand.

Get up rahi bones!
Get up, Rahi bones. Lariska’s class is now in session

About his appearance

being an agile and stealthy hunter, her appearance is dynamic and simple to perform acrobatics, her legs are where she has more physical strength and her arms are agile, which complements her use of melee weapons, Lariska’s left arm is mechanical as punishment after pissing off the Shadowed One this arm doesn’t have a hand as such and needs support to hold on properly but that hasn’t hurt the slayer’s agility in maneuvering her weapons.

Lariska

Lariska

DSC01272

Lariska

About design

the figure is slightly taller than a Piraka, it has two daggers that can be stored on its back or carried on its thighs to make them more accessible to it, the design of its feet is designed to look light, which favors the concept of agility of the character.

Lariska

the tube on the back is to highlight the curve like that of the appearance of a snake

Lariska

You can also exchange the mechanical arm for Lariska’s original arm, although it is optional.

Lariska

Lariska

About the process

At first I set out to work as the design of the character would be, I looked for three silhouettes to work on until I reached a preliminary result, in the assembly process I experimented more with the shape of the dark jacket until I reached the result in the photos

experimentation and silhouette work before building

Extra photos

comparison with other dark hunters

Lariska as part of the dark hunters

following the Shadow one

a render made taking as inspiration the art of the Nihdiki box

you can visit the Breakdown album here

Update Bionicle Lariska instructions

Thanks for your time!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

45 Likes

Fixed Category -Bigweld

I’m love more unique interpretations of Lariska, like this one. nice moc!

2 Likes

I really like those feet. I’ve never seen skis used like that before, and they work amazingly!

2 Likes

Very cool. I can’t say I’m a fan of how the feet turned out, although I see what you were going for. Still, very nice concept overall.

1 Like

Man this thing is absolutely beautiful and captures that movie dark hunter energy so so well

2 Likes

much appreciated

1 Like

I love the head design and the feet!

1 Like

great lariska! easily my favourite one

1 Like

Very nice, that mechanical arm is really quite neat.

1 Like

Lhikan: Why did you betray me, brother?

Nidhiki: THIGHS…

1 Like

would you join the dark hunters uwu? XD

by the way thank you all for your comments :heart:

5 Likes

in spite of… that… this manages to capture lariska’s personality and position in a physical build very well. the head design is especially nice, and I like how the daggers can be stored on the back.

3 Likes

Congrats! :tada:

2 Likes

congratulations on winning my dude!

3 Likes

thank you very much guys for the support received this month, Lariska fulfilled her destiny and it is thanks to you :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

15 Likes

Ooh this moc looks pretty good. Definitely one of my favorite Lariskas, I like the mechanical arm build and head. General aesthetic is neat. Very nice job here!

Edit: Oh and apparently this one won! Congratulations!

3 Likes

Well done! Yours was my favorite moc, and I’m glad to see it win 1st place!

4 Likes

Congratulations, this one is more than satisfactory.

I really like the prosthesis including the shoulder, it implies a lot of violence and damage being done besides merely severing the limb, and how it manages to look artificial despite being made with some very similar parts to the rest of her.

6 Likes

A well deserved win! One of my favorites from the beginning. Congrats!

6 Likes

I’m sorry I’m late but congrats on the win @gerou100

Duckbricks led me to this.

4 Likes