The insanity of the playmobil mini-movies

I remembered these existed the other day and upon rewatching them they are just complete chaos

might make a sequel depending on how many more I watch

4 Likes

“We’re all going to die!”

“oh”

1 Like

appropriate reaction

Dang this teaches little Johnny some nono language “their top agents are pooping in their pants.”

Also despite never owning any Playmobil or ever truly wanting to get any, I have a lot of nostalgia for an older one of the Playmobil animations (Edit: It’s called Secret of Skull/Pirate Island and is the first movie the made), a pick a path one where two siblings find a portal in their grandparents attic and end up in a pirate world or something…anyway, we used to take the easy “combat” route to finish the story but a few years later we got it again and decided to try a new method, to our surprise we found the true good ending where you save the baddies so to speak.

2 Likes

the movie was awful tho

1 Like

which one?

I still have that

My sister and I always picked the option that led to the dancing skeletons

3 Likes

dis one

1 Like

how dare you even mention such an atrocity

we are of course referring to the immensely better playmobil: the secret of pirate island from 2009

7 Likes

i cant find any videos of Pirate island? do you think you could record all endings?

I think the reason there’s barely any clips of pirate island online is because there’s an insane amount of different paths to take throughout the film, not just the ending. How the story plays out is very much up to you and is sometimes influenced by choices you’ve made previously.

2 Likes

it would be cool, you can totally do it in your own time