The Invictus Analysis: Piraka Attack Discussion

The final Invictus Analysis that was recorded before he departed has just gone live! Discuss it here.

I felt like it was appropriate to create a topic for it here considering its the finale. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, thereā€™s one more video related to Invi that weā€™ll be releasing in the coming days (before Comic Con) so stay tuned for thatā€¦

-Mesonak

16 Likes

The final analysisā€¦

I am very sad to watch this, however I must force myself toā€¦for Invy!

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna miss invictus analysis. I guess Iā€™ll just have to remember C. A. Hapkaā€™s sabotage for the next few years :wink:

2 Likes

That was great. I laughed so hard at the last line I cried!

I guess it is a fitting send-off for the series. Too bad that there are no more.

That ending was perfect. Viper sounded like sheā€™s put up with this crap for so long that she canā€™t even get mad about it.

This is one of my favourite ones that Invi made! I can not wait for his return. I kind of wished it did not end abruptly and explained to the youtube audience about it. Still a great episode!

or at least explained it in the description
for those without a forums acc

I think part of the joke is that itā€™ll confuse anyone who doesnā€™t know he left.

I enjoy the fact that our irregular audience has no clue what this video even is.

Gotta love dumb Youtube comments.

16 Likes

Viper hurt Invy so much there that he had to quit ttv. You heard it here first, folks.

In all seriousness though, I will miss this series. It was fun.

6 Likes

This was one of the things I always loved about the Analysis.

12 Likes

I do agree ngram
I totes agree
the best is the toa maker video comment section

1 Like

Iā€™ve played this game dozens of times, but thanks to Invi I now realize the Piraka are the good guys :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Isnā€™t it sad that so many people were feeling sorry for Inviā€™s third biological Grandmother?

1 Like

pretty much
thats pretty sad that they thought it was true

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever heard Viper being mad. Even if it was fake. Or is it fake?

I donā€™t care if this is a necropost, Iā€™m still gonna comment anyways because I havenā€™t. (Plus the hate for necroposts is really dumb).

I remember when this came out and it made me sad because I loved these ā€œreviews.ā€ I still miss Invictus, and I canā€™t wait for his return.

I agree, I had no idea he was leaving and when I saw it which was the first video in a month in the series I went fro excitement to sadness