Imgur

The Family

Imgur

The Monolith

Imgur

The Machine

Imgur

61 Likes

This is amazing. Not only are the MOCs great, but the lighting and scene building are phenomenal.

3 Likes

Good mercy that is amazing

So, when’s the video game coming out?

I noticed that one of the scraps that the collector has is the same thing that the gather is holding, the invaders are in the background of the gatherer, the family is in the background of the invaders, the family is obviously in the same area as the monolith, and even has a member of the family approaching it, and lastly, the bottom of the machine is visible in the monolith.

1 Like

Wow, this is amazing! How does this not have more likes already?

Not only is the building incredible, but the story you’ve made here is seriously intriguing! I don’t know why I haven’t seen more scene/story sequence MOCs before, but this is amazing in concept and execution!

I’d buy that.

1 Like

These mocs are really cool!

The junkyard theme is nice too

These are great. Nothing else to say.

Massive! They almost give me Waste Disposal vibes.

A spectacular series.

All of these are so interesting and well put together. The photos really help that shine.

1 Like

I knew you were good but I didn’t know you were this good! Now I see why your a judge for the Bio-Cup.

2 Likes

Holy crap, this is amazing. The lighting/edits in the photos and the MOCs utilitarian/industrial look gives the models a dystopian and mechanical feel, like a gritty steampunk.

1 Like