The Kingdom alternate universe Toa team and their Turaga

Here are my interpretations of the new Toa team formed in the alternate universe of the Kingdom, and the turaga who created this team: Takanuva

Turaga Takanuva

Some poses

The creation of the new toa team

Plus a turnaround
Turaga Takanuva

Tanma

Some poses

Plus a turnaround
Toa Tanma

Kapura

Some poses

Plus a turnaround
Toa Kapura

Balta

Some poses

Plus a turnaround
Toa Balta

Dalu

Some poses

Plus a turnaround
Toa Dalu

Defilak

Some poses

Plus a turnaround
Toa Defilak

Velika

Some poses

Plus a turnaround
Toa Velika

My stud.io pack: Scmdex Pack - Google Drive

Stud.io files and breakdown photos: The Kingdom - Google Drive

Link for custom parts

Kanohi Avohkii, Noble Mask of Light by KhingK - Thingiverse
Bionicle Gresh's Blade (Movie Version) by Scmdex90 - Thingiverse
Bionicle Toa Nikila's Hips Armor by Scmdex90 - Thingiverse
Bionicle Kolhii Goalie Shield (Movie Version) by Scmdex90 - Thingiverse
Bionicle Toa Jaller Inika's sword prototype by Scmdex90 - Thingiverse
Bionicle Heroes Piraka's Weapons Pack by Scmdex90 - Thingiverse
Bionicle Nikila's shoulder armor by Scmdex90 - Thingiverse
Air Scythe (Toa Nidhiki) by Galva - Thingiverse
The City of Legends [MASK PACK #3] by Galva - Thingiverse
(Updated) Bionicle Heroes Jaller's Weapons Pack by Scmdex90 - Thingiverse
Bionicle Special forces Skrall's weapons pack by Scmdex90 - Thingiverse
Adaptive Nuva Shoulder Armor by Galva - Thingiverse

I hope you will appreciate these models. Every constructive suggestions to enhance them are welcome.

14 Likes

The choice of Velika seems quite interesting, given that he’s a Great Being. I like how you made all the custom torsos. They really add character to the different Toa, and Takanuva is perfect!

3 Likes

Now that I see this, it’s kind of surprising I haven’t seen any previous attempts to make the Kingdom Toa Team, and I definitely appreciate that you kept close to the original designs in terms of masks and colours.

The one thing that I’m not quite sure makes sense is Turaga Takanuva’s Badge of Office; I don’t think he would have ever had his Power Lance in that universe, since the evacuation happened before he went to Karda Nui and the technology was only recently developed in The Kingdom.

Overall, though, these look pretty good.

EDIT: Never mind my point about the Power Lance; it was the Midak Skyblasters that were recently developed, not the Power Lance. There’s still the fact that Takanuva never went on his dimensional journey in that universe, but it’s not impossible that he could have gotten one some other way. Perhaps it was developed specifically for him, to increase his weaker Turaga-level powers. After all, The Kingdom loosely implies that the technology is actually pretty old.

Not in The Kingdom:

6 Likes

When I designed the staff, I wanted to do a mix between the power lance of 2008 and the light staff of 2010 to keep some familiar aspects of the character. But effectively, a lance designed to enhance turaga power, or even toa can be a possibility that could explain the similarity

4 Likes

Cool.

3 Likes

ah neat, they all look pretty cool as a team and i enjoy their different builds!

4 Likes

Oh no. Velika has now becomed a Toa. He’s now even more dangerous than before.

4 Likes

Update:

I decided to update Kapura by filling the gap of his metru body.

3 Likes

Lovely Komau

3 Likes

Balta’s sword which looks like one of the prototype inika/mahri sets looks like it could be quite handy as a real piece

3 Likes

This is precisely a recreation of that piece.
Bionicle Toa Jaller Inika’s sword prototype by Scmdex90 - Thingiverse

And I agree. Just some little modifications to hide the cut and glued parts aspects for a more “official part” feeling, and you have a pretty good sword.

2 Likes