The Lab :RP Topic:

The wolf gets off to enter the passageway, but it seals off when he gets off the button.“It looks like one of us has to stand on the button, you go see if there’s anything useful on the other side!”

“Ok” Tabar walks through the opening

On the other side the exit sign appears,“Excellent! You’ve finished your testing quota and can now exit to the surface!” Replied the voice in a cheery tone.

“Hey! There’s a sign” Tabar walks back to the wolf

Traykar hears him from the other room and walks towards the door, and off the button, closing the passageway.

“Wait up!”

"Uh, I can’t get through without not getting off the button, yelled Traykar from the other room.

“Tick tock! It’s not going to be here all day.” continued the voice.

“Open The door!” Tabar starts punching the door

“It’s like they say, When one door closes, another one opens,” the voice said, as the exit was covered by a wall panel, and the other opening up.

“Get me out!”

“Where’s the exit?” asked Traykar.

Tabar continued punching the door but felt his hands getting cold

“We here at the lab thank you for signing up for a whole nother round of testing, and for that, you have this box as compensation!” the voice said as a large metal box dropped from the ceiling,"

“Sign up? What do you mean?!”

“Well, you rejected the exit, which obviously meant that you wished to volunteer for even more tests just like this one!.”

“No! No! Get me out of here!”

OOC: gtg, bye

“All contracts are binding,” replied the voice.

Knight watches the plain walls.

OOC:

K, Fixed it.

OOC: Knight is still in the beginning room and can’t see them.

"What do you know of partial accelerators? " said the voice to Knight.

Edited for double-post -legomaster

“Of what?”