The last Ice Guardian, Shentora

This is probably one of my better mocs on which i did keep the color consistent. The ice axes were just to see what it looked like but the spear it his main weapon.OK back story:

When Ekimu died all the land got very ruthless and there were lots of riots. So to not put much pressure on the protectors there were 3 guardians of the three most ruthless elements: Ice, Fire and Jungle. These guardians had too keep control of everything from boring politics to being judges to being riot control. Once the turmoil was less they were told to explore nearby land for off land prisons but eventually decided to explore the whole planet. The Guardian of fire killed himself after his armor fused to his skin. The Guardian of earth was obsessed with a new marital he found and when Shentora said he could mine no more he was forced to kill him. He has now returned to the island.

look at that spear

“dont come any colser”

With a legend

“nooooooo”

His probe but i can`t think of a nick name/name for

So what did you think?

6 Likes

I can suggest the name “Gremlin” for the drone :smile: I love the design of this creation :smile:

1 Like

yeah the drone can turn into a ice blasting shield thingy

2 Likes

Hey @evernow, if you want to add more pictures to your post, you can simply EDIT your main post to add additional ones. Use the pencil button in order to access your posts and edit them!

1 Like

oh i thought that was just for the title

It’s
really
really basic
He just looks like a CCBS-ed Gelu to be honest

3 Likes

The top one is for the title, but you can also edit your main post with the pencil button BELOW your post. Look at your normal post. At the bottom right those buttons show edit, like, delete, etc.

1 Like

ok but what did you think of the moc

I really like the weapons. The use of the 2015 axes and trans-blue bows really looks neat, although I will agree with Ghosty. All it really is basically is Gelu with CCBS. The Inika Chestplate makes his torso VERY flat and the backside needs some covering.

2 Likes

The weapon is interesting, but everything else is just, meh.

It’s a bit basic, but it’s an okay moc