The Last Resistance (Space)

Ghartix grabs his chain.

“whatever ya say cap’n”
Glub checks his shotgun and grabs a heavy looking revolver as well as a lever action rifle

Aris drew his sword, ready to attack. Who, however, was an unsure point.

The captain waited anxiously in anticipation of the intruders. Suddenly, another team of pirates had appeared. “We’ll be taking over from here, now.” Stated the captain of the other pirates. “I don’t think so. We had this ship first!” The captain shouted. The other pirates drew their weapons, prepared to attack. But then, another twist. A tentacle shot out from the darkness and impaled the pirates, pulling their bodies back into the darkness. A horde of creatures, similar to the monster on the abandoned ship, except smaller, began to appear. They crawled out by the dozens towards the group.
@L.O.S.S-KAL
One monster lunged at Glub Glub.

Aris rushed at one, stabbing at its head, then tried to throw it off his blade at another.

“Sigh”
glub unloads every round he has into the creature severing limbs while steadily retreating
“Seal that thing in, my bullets won’t keep it down for long, someone get me an incendiary or cryo weapon. Dealt with enough slime in to know what works”

The Plague Doctor brought out a gun and shot tear gas cans at the monsters in an attempt to blind them. However, there was no effect and the continued to steadily approach.
@L.O.S.S-KAL
He saw one monster approach Glub and shot it with his pistols, temporarily slowing its advance.”I’m working on it, but I’m a bit busy as you can see!”

@Runa
The two monsters collided as one was thrown from Aris’ sword. Despite having a clear slit in its skull from the sword, it still got up and ran back towards Aris.

Aris sidestepped and slashed at the neck with his blade.

The head rolled to the floor, and the monster dropped dead.
“Feel my wrath, monster dudes!” Skader shouted, ejecting spikes and blades from his suit. He zoomed towards the monsters and drive-by slashed them with his blades.
@L.O.S.S-KAL
The Plague Doctor found a liquid nitrogen tank and tossed it to Glub Glub. “Here, catch!”

“thanks”
He tossed the canister at the monster before shooting it releasing liquid nitrogen at the things
“seal the doors”

The Monster’s were soaked in an explosion of liquid nitrogen, freezing into place. The Plague Doctor suddenly saw a remote hanging from the ceiling and shot it, closing a garage door and trapping some of the monsters. “Done.”

@Toa_Distraxx
The last few remaining monsters charged towards Ghartix.

Ghartix attempts to attack the monsters with his chain, using it much like a whip.

The Monsters were slashed by the chain, recoiling and giving Ghartix an opportunity to finish them off.

Ghartix attempts to finish them off.

Ghartix killed the monsters.
@Runa
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Toa_Distraxx
The Plague Doctor scowled at the dead monsters. “I still don’t get it. I last saw them on Earth…” he mumbled, concerned.

“Aright, cough it up. I don’t fight to well unless I know my enemy. Otherwise I rip your mask of, understand?”
Glub aims his revolver at the Plague doctor

The glowing eyes on the Plague Doctor’s mask narrowed. "Fine, i’m not telling you my life story, but here’s the deal:

I can’t remember how long ago it had happened, as my memory’s a bit jumbled up from this whole multiverse mess. Bust I know it happened in the past. At some point, I was working with my organization’s leader to create a race of superior beings. Of course, science has its tragic setbacks, and- how do I put this lightly- the monsters nearly annihilated a city, known as the ‘City of Heroes’. You may or may not have heard of it…"

https://board.ttvchannel.com/t/majestic-league-vol.-2-rp-topic/47664

“…Anyways, long story short, the zombies had been eradicated by some heroes, and our leader died. That is, until I…” The Plague Doctor didn’t finish the sentence, trailing off.

“And these superior beings? What did you make them from, cause’ I got a sneaking suspicion it wasn’t free range”

“Humans.”

“Figures you humans are the worst. Well you did tell me so I won’t kill you…”