The Legend of Korra

Hey guys! Since I still had some time, I decided to build something else. This is Korra from The Legend of Korra, I hope you’ll enjoy. =)

88 Likes

Awesome!

Applause to you good sir! :clap:

Yes.
This is awesome.

1 Like

I don’t watch the show but this is really good

This is extremely well built. I love that you are still able to keep a shape and contour instead of the model being flat; it’s one of the things I like the most about constraction and it’s cool to see that it can be done with System too.

3 Likes

Very well done. The shaping you were able to achieve is remarkable.

1 Like

Super accurate and well done!

Woah, this is sweet! The photography is top-notch! I love your different interpretations of all of the elements. Korra herself is really well constructed. However, it’s a real shame that we can’t really see all of the elements distinctly. Would you be able to post a pic of her posed and bending all of the elements at once? I feel like that would show of the seemingly impressive amount of articulation you managed to cram into this figure.

1 Like

@yolo360nosescope, @zero, @MakutaTexxidos, @Moonlight_Catfish, @Jon, @Stoax, @OraNui, @legomaster1378 thanks!

@Jon system pieces allow so much more than most bionicle builders think! While this build is purely system (korra herself, i mean), I usually enjoy mixing system with technic, ccbs, etc.
@legomaster1378 she’s really quite posable. Ok, i’ll think about taking another pic once i have some spare time again.

2 Likes

This is grate

OMG this is freaking cool! Great job!

Fantastic.

yes
so much yes
i don’t even watch the show but yessssss

Holy crap.

10/10 man, 10/10. The only thing I could say to do would be a more dynamic pose, but you’ve already heard that.

5 Likes

Man what ever happened to that show. It disappeared after the first season (as far as I’m aware). Either way, great M.O.C.! I would really like to see some more pictures with different poses if possible, though.

:+1:

Do you live under a rock… Or?
That is a little joke, because the show ran for 4 seasons, and is really quite popular…

@EvilLobsterKing All I know is they stopped airing new episodes where I live, and just started rerunning episodes from season 1.