The Legend of Zelda: Before the Legend RP signups and discussion

Several Centuries before what would come to be the most important event in Hylian history, the land of Hyrule existed as a harmonious and peaceful land. The majority of races lived in together in tranquility, with the only fears and worries being the occasional Blin attack. The time now nears for the coronation of princess Zelda, following the untimely death of her parents, and the whole of Hyrule has been invited to attend.

So the following roleplay will be taking place in the same world as Ocarina of Time, which I’m sure is the most familiar to us board members aside from Breath of the Wild, yet a century or so before the events of the aforementioned game. Any races existing at that time are permitted, including enemy races. a full list can be found below.

[details=Summary]Hylians: Indigenous population of Hyrule
Zora: Fishlike Aquatic race
Gorons: Orge-like rock eating race
Gerudo: Discriminated against race of being hailing from the lands adjacent to Hyrule
Kokiri: Forrest folk appearing as eternal children (who can exit the lost woods for roleplay purposes.
Shieka: Few in number and very similar to Hylians
Moblins: Bulldog-like beasts of evil
Lizalfos: Lizard-like beasts of evil
Skulltulas: massive spiders with skull shaped exoskeletons
Stalfos: Reanimated piles of bones
Poes: Ghosts of dead Hylians[/details]

Rules
1.)No OP or ridiculously powerful characters.
2.)No Autohitting, Autododging, Godmodding or Metagaming
3.)Please be respectful and civil with all other players OOC.
4.) Even after the RP has started, the sign ups will remain open. New players/characters will always be welcome.
5.) No player character is allowed to be a Triforce barer, IE: No Links or Ganons. (Zelda is permitted as I require a character to oversee the gameworld.)

Here is an example of the permitted Bio format, (adding traits in permitted).

Name: Zelda
Race: Hylian
Affiliation: Royal Family of Hyrule
Appearance: Blond hair with fair skin
Traits: Calm, quiet, reserved.

Feel free to copy paste the format from here.

[details=Summary]Name:
Race:
Affiliation:
Traits:[/details]

As a bonus help, here is a map (though inaccurate) of Hyrule
Map of Hyrule

Feel free to enter, and once we have built up a big enough group, I’ll get the RP started.

1 Like

which time line though, all the timelines spilt of Oot

It takes place before the time line split, so we don’t need to worry about that. I know the Zelda timeline can be confusing so I decided to just smack us right before the game that gives us three timelines.